Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Expired] A Bounty

Juno_Ax

Lord of Altera
In her new home, she walks the halls and smiles at the blue banners that grace the walls. She runs a hand through her hair - the tresses once more golden - and gazes down into the courtyard where Bronn plays with his hound. His laughter rings throughout the stone walls.

"Oh Archaeus... I'm finally free of you. I can have my life back, and there's nothing you can do about it."
@LeftwardElk

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
In her new home, she walks the halls and smiles at the blue banners that grace the walls. She runs a hand through her hair - the tresses once more golden - and gazes down into the courtyard where Bronn plays with his hound. His laughter rings throughout the stone walls.

"Oh Archaeus... I'm finally free of you. I can have my life back, and there's nothing you can do about it."

@LeftwardElk
1421508224417.png

LeftwardElk

Lord of Altera

@LeftwardElk
This is a lie, I don't 'play' with my hound.

Juno_Ax

Lord of Altera
Pshh. There's no reason to have one if you can't play with it, silly~! Hunting and tracking are for losers. Doggies are our friends.