Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Expired] A Bounty

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Wait.
What? -flips out of chair-

Edit: How'd you get ahold of Greyson's first name? Only ONE person knows that name. If he provided it, sure, but if not, this is major meta. If he provided the name, then I will accept it/not meta in return. @Scardrac @Glados

Edit Again: I don't know why I'm so excited for this but I am :3 COME AT ME​
@Michcat and @Balatro. Take it up with them.

Where did the Arcturian steel come from?
To be purchased ICly from Le Havre through roleplay, as per 'imported'.

*Finger twitch* ...
She's not a princess of Azerwind. They're not related to azerwind- THE SIGIL IS A BLACK BIRD- on a blue sky with white stars-
;-; Not red.. She's a princess of -azerport-.. Aka a Rhett
I have explained this numerous times in numerous places. House Azerwind does not exist any longer. The region that the House of Marr controls is dubbed Azerwind, as per the agreement with my suggestion from Marr's OOC leadership. If you have an issue with this, you may take it up with Archaeus ICly. The related thread is here: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/a-clarification.32176/

I will not be calling the entire kingdom 'Azerport,' as that makes no sense. Azerport is a city. And I will not be calling it 'Marr'- Marr is the Noble House. This nomenclature makes the most sense.

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
@Michcat and @Balatro. Take it up with them.

To be purchased ICly from Le Havre through roleplay, as per 'imported'.

I have explained this numerous times in numerous places. House Azerwind does not exist any longer. The region that the House of Marr controls is dubbed Azerwind, as per the agreement with my suggestion from Marr's OOC leadership. If you have an issue with this, you may take it up with Archaeus ICly. The related thread is here: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/a-clarification.32176/

I will not
Excuse me
The region is dubbed Azerwind cause I came with the idea, to honour the past region. Please do not try to take the honour for that.
I do not have any issues with it, but I am sad that the reason that I can not even claim any real power under the name I once ruled, is because I got tricked into a bad trade and then could not get it back.
I lost everything and it makes me sad to see others have it, okay? Nothing personal, just a matter of how things are.

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
As a formal announcement OOC- None of my actions over the course of this plot had any sort of metagaming involved. Every lead was found and followed up on IC, and so that you know, I was OOCly ignorant of Alanna's location until the moments I found her. Sir_Ashington took several precautions against potential metagaming and she did very well.

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Excuse me
The region is dubbed Azerwind cause I came with the idea, to honour the past region. Please do not try to take the honour for that.
I do not have any issues with it, but I am sad that the reason that I can not even claim any real power under the name I once ruled, is because I got tricked into a bad trade and then could not get it back.
I lost everything and it makes me sad to see others have it, okay? Nothing personal, just a matter of how things are.
I am not squandering your claim to the title of Azerwind. I am simply stating that per OOC discussion with the Marr leadership, that is what the land that Marr controls is called. Just as Lavoyard is the ruling house of Turia, or Lonmar of Avanor(?).

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
I am not squandering your claim to the title of Azerwind. I am simply stating that per OOC discussion with the Marr leadership, that is what the land that Marr controls is called. Just as Lavoyard is the ruling house of Turia, or Lonmar of Avanor(?).
It is simply that I brought up the idea and Tybalt took it into effect. I am also way more sad about losing the first thing I got personally attached to, in hollowworld, and not only losing it, but then seeing someone else with it. Not being able to do anything because you were forced into a bad trade while having a depression. I say that I am happy about what it became, and I am, but I am also sad that I was not part of that.
The name Azerwind is my HW baby, it is hard to let go.
HW has never been the same since I lost that and it is not you, but simply me being sad about all of this.
Sorry.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
It is simply that I brought up the idea and Tybalt took it into effect. I am also way more sad about losing the first thing I got personally attached to, in hollowworld, and not only losing it, but then seeing someone else with it. Not being able to do anything because you were forced into a bad trade while having a depression. I say that I am happy about what it became, and I am, but I am also sad that I was not part of that.
The name Azerwind is my HW baby, it is hard to let go.
HW has never been the same since I lost that and it is not you, but simply me being sad about all of this.
Sorry.
;-;

The Courier

Lord of Altera
Ferrous makes a note how the Emperor of Turia had gone about relieving this 'Greyson' from her bounty upon any he saw in the Crossroads. Probably with a small drawing of a smiley face for giggles.

(( Go ahead and say ya see him do it, I dun care, but that's basically what he'd do. ))

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
+ Tybalt being right beside the Fireplace at Crossroads this very moment, would see the Marr Courier tack up another Poster. Tybalt would mumble a swear under his breathe, down his last bit of cider and goes back inside the Inn to get another bottle of Cider, quill and parchment. After writing his message he takes his bottle and parchment out to the messageboard where he tears and crumples the new poster hanged up, and tacks his up. *Mumbles popping open the bottle he rejoins conversation with Fronslin by the fire, easing up and relaxing once again*

On Tybalts written parchment reads:
"Alyss Greyson has been proven Innocent by Scout-master Tybalt Rhett-Fronte Marr Crown Prince of Marr. As Scout-Master and Marr's primary source of intelligence and investigation I declare this piece of Crude parchment as legal document stating Greyson's innocence , and I have brought the case to Emperor Barthelemy somethin' somethin' Lavoyard, and he ripped down the original poster himself.
Thankyou, goodday. And If you are not convinced, I'm sure his Highness Barthelemy will be eager to discuss."

@Fronslin @Juno_Ax @LeftwardElk @Megadonkey30