Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Fable 3 free on Xbox

Catalyst

Lord of Altera
Server Outreach
Good
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
CatalysTftw
CatalysTftw
Good
Fable 3 is currently free on the xbox. Boot up your xbox and download it from the marketplace as it is not shown as free on xbox.com for some people.

Catalyst

Lord of Altera
Server Outreach
Good
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
CatalysTftw
CatalysTftw
Good
It's in games on demand on the console

Catalyst

Lord of Altera
Server Outreach
Good
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
CatalysTftw
CatalysTftw
Good
I probably won't have it downloaded until tomorrow

W

wakerman4

FABLE 3 IS THE BEST GAME I HAVE EVER PLAYED....
IT'S FREE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?! No it's not!!! I need to pay internet fee, and to set up my internet on one of the oldest Xbox 360's out!

Catalyst

Lord of Altera
Server Outreach
Good
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
CatalysTftw
CatalysTftw
Good
You could just make a dummy account for the 30 days free gold then play it normally on your own account

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
Bought it a long time ago, I wasn't very impressed by it to say the least.
I preferred Fable 2 and 1 way more. Still *shrugs* anybody want to play? I think multiplayer might make it better some how.

MIDNIGHT562

Loyal Servant of Altera
Do they have weekly free games they offer or was this just a one time think to get more fans for the upcoming Fable 4?

Catalyst

Lord of Altera
Server Outreach
Good
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
CatalysTftw
CatalysTftw
Good
Monthly free games from next month until xbox one release [staring with AC2 and halo CE i think]

Minty

Lord of Altera
AshenWanderer
AshenWanderer
Please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks that Fable: Lost Chapters and Fable 2 were both -way- better games than the third? :s

MIDNIGHT562

Loyal Servant of Altera
Please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks that Fable: Lost Chapters and Fable 2 were both -way- better games than the third? :s
I've only Played Fable one. In fact the disk drive eject on my original xbox died with that game in the drive. So it's now a dedicated Fable one box.

Minty

Lord of Altera
AshenWanderer
AshenWanderer
That is grand xD -I would rather have your Dedicated-Fable-Box than a normal 360 any day~
I played Fable: LC (#1) a ton and Fable 2 even more. Fable 3 just kind of ruined the series for me...

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
That is grand xD -I would rather have your Dedicated-Fable-Box than a normal 360 any day~
I played Fable: LC (#1) a ton and Fable 2 even more. Fable 3 just kind of ruined the series for me...
They're making a remade, Xbox 360 gen graphics version of fable one, I think ^^