Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Inactive Faelin of Eldor

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Teeeensy tiny ickle update - Written completely OOC because I'm tired. :p

Faelin was recently confronted by a bandit (wielding diamond sword...) demanding a toll, and - unfortunately - she did not happen to be carrying any radiants. She managed to keep said bandit talking for long enough to to defend herself with her knife, but the bandit succeeded in giving her a lovely scar along her right arm before she could flee. She was pursued as she tried to flee the Airdocks, receiving some fairly impressive bruises across her face, and falling to the ground. Don't you just love bandits? :D Anyhow, storytime: The bandit then decided that killing her was a bit of a stupid idea, and decided to try and take her to Protaras. Faelin, however, was not overly impressed with this idea, and managed to trick the bandit into letting her escape.

Basically, in recent news:
Attacked by bandit.
Gets battle scars.
Escapes bandit.

Last edited:

MaelstromPuddle

Lord of Altera
Legend
Auralein
Auralein
Legend
A similar fate happened to Daniel
>attacked by bandits
>confronts leader
>kisses leader on the forehead
>all went well

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Updated strengths/weaknesses/fears a teensy bit, and I've finally added languages.
Also, I am trying to name Faelin's dagger/knife thingy... Currently my favourite name is "Thorn", but I'm considering "Nettle" and "Nightshade", although the latter sounds a wee bit evil...

Thoughts?

Yoda

Lord of Altera
I'm having serious considerations of calling my sword "pooface", thus for that precise reason I suggest Dogger. Dog, dagger, Dogger.

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
I ment more like: Hey my name is (Insert player name here) and this is my weapon called (Insert weapon name here)
And it looks like (Insert picture here) and it does (Insert special ablity here?)