Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Fallout 4 Hype Train Boarding Station

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
The hype train is leaving the station and you can bet your butt it has no breaks.

Estes241

The Talking Pizza
Retired Staff
I quite like fallout... so I'll board...
I just like Elder-scrolls' dungeons more... I feel like Fallout's are so... square and similar (in design), seeing as they're ruined buildings it makes sense... I just get a wee bored with them.

Spark

Broken
I played Fallout NV for about 1.5 months play time. That was on Xbox, no mods to satisfy my craving for new content. Needless to say, I'll say goodbye to my life when this is released. SO MUCH HYPE.

Sos

Lord of Altera
hmn.... dont know how many times I can go on this particular rodeo..
hype and all but I've seen too many of these to give anymore than stoic optimism.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
While I'd prefer an actual Elder Scrolls Game or Dishonored 2, this is still good news and I am happy.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
hmn.... dont know how many times I can go on this particular rodeo..
hype and all but I've seen too many of these to give anymore than stoic optimism.
This is the real one. It's been posted on the Bethesda Twitter and Facebook pages, fallout4.com redirects to there, and people examining the page source have discovered a preorder link waiting to launch when the timer ends.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
The current theory is that it'll take place in the Commonwealth, founded by MIT in Massachusetts after the bombs fell, based on the names of things in the source code.