Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Faster Than Light - Captain Naelwyn Talreyn

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Just... Just look at him. Just look at this.

The story of a man who, already having defeated his enemies, soundly disabling all their systems, proceeds to shout "Vorar, hold the stick, I'm going to go murder them all."

He trained his repair skills by bombing his own ship.

Capture16.PNG Capture18.PNG Capture19.PNG Capture20.PNG

Attachments

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
I started with around 50 missiles and killed the final boss without using the burst lasers to do anything besides bust the Zoltan shield.

Did you know that humans don't do too well being immolated? It's true!

Jupa15

Settling in Altera
Captain Telreyn let's his enemies suffer....
... If they're playing nice.

Anyway, Telyern should give a shot at " Captain Forever ".
I played for 10 minutes before failing completely.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
The best weapons in this game are bombs, hands down, but you only need /one/ or you will rapidly run out of ammo.

The breach bomb is #1, fire probably #2.

(Actually the best is probably the anti-bio beam but I've never gotten the chance to try it.)

I am going to update this thread with adventures in FTL advanced edition~!
I'm guessing you've played a lot of the advanced edition I would love to hear you views on the new Systems, Weapons, Drones, Layouts and the new race: the Lanius

For me, I don't like them. Their ability is cool but they end up in the way of my other crew members.

Edit: also, wuts yer fav ship~

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
I'm guessing you've played a lot of the advanced edition I would love to hear you views on the new Systems, Weapons, Drones, Layouts and the new race: the Lanius

For me, I don't like them. Their ability is cool but they end up in the way of my other crew members.

Edit: also, wuts yer fav ship~
Hacking and Mind Control are glorious for boarding-specced crews.
Not too fond of Clone Bay. It renders deadly random encounters moot, but the lack of crew healing and skills lost on revive kills it for me.