Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Faster Than Light - Captain Naelwyn Talreyn

Hacking and Mind Control are glorious for boarding-specced crews.
Not too fond of Clone Bay. It renders deadly random encounters moot, but the lack of crew healing and skills lost on revive kills it for me.
I used hacking and mind control to render the flagship useless~

Also, I really want to love the clone bay but the skill loss... I know they need it to balance the thing but i'll stick with my medbay :p

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
Do you design your own ships? Never played before.
And if so, can I steal those designs for my scifi game and make you the captain? :D

Darko

Lord of Altera
I'm experimenting with all kinds of mods, every time you think you've seen it all, just snatch up a mod to add more.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Do you design your own ships? Never played before.
And if so, can I steal those designs for my scifi game and make you the captain? :D
There's mods allowing custom design, but the game itself has a number of ships for different races, none editable, with 3 different layouts and builds for each. E.g. the crystal cruiser is specced for either boarding or shieldbusting.

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
There's mods allowing custom design, but the game itself has a number of ships for different races, none editable, with 3 different layouts and builds for each. E.g. the crystal cruiser is specced for either boarding or shieldbusting.
Okay thanks for the heads-up.
I guess that's a no-go on the ship designs then!
Not that it really matters, project has taken a slight turn now!