Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Fastidious Quinn's Storage

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Fastidious Quinn has returned to his grand storage..

To find it completely flooded.

Being so busy to greet people, he hadn't had time since the flooding of Port Silver to check his storage, now it's completely useless! All those goods, wasted!

He'll need to stock up again, and he'll start by going to all the shops in Port Silver.. then to the Auction House.

But what does he need?

..Everything that you can build with, and he'll only buy from the average price, so buying all the redstone and putting it to 100 rads each wont work :p

Backstay

Lord of Altera
but make sure you read the Common Law and understand it. If you don't, things can get pretty ugly very quickly, although not quite as ugly as your nose, or those feet. You need a bath, and.. Hey I think you should have those feet seen to, I'm pretty sure 8 toes aren't normal.
- Fastidious Quinn

Backstay

Lord of Altera
I was checking the Survival Guide on the Wiki for typos... I had one hell of a funny time doing it XD

The funny things Quinn said was hilarious :D

Yoda

Lord of Altera
I've done the survival guide, perhaps we need a little logbook so we don't keep going over the same things twice.

Send me a PM with all the ones you've looked over! :)

Backstay

Lord of Altera
There was still a few typos and some misplaced commas :p

Some words were in a wrong place and such. I also added a few new words to make some sentences longer and make them look better.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
There was still a few typos and some misplaced commas :p

Some words were in a wrong place and such. I also added a few new words to make some sentences longer and make them look better.
Ohwait, you mean survival guide? Derp, I hadn't done that one. *facedesk*

And /rerail

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
Fastidious Quinn has returned to his grand storage..

To find it completely flooded.

Being so busy to greet people, he hadn't had time since the flooding of Port Silver to check his storage, now it's completely useless! All those goods, wasted!

He'll need to stock up again, and he'll start by going to all the shops in Port Silver.. then to the Auction House.

But what does he need?

..Everything that you can build with, and he'll only buy from the average price, so buying all the redstone and putting it to 100 rads each wont work :p
I was wondering what was going to happen to all the stuff in there.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
PS was supposed to be built (technically) legit with those items :p but once the storage got full I didn't know what to do with it, the Syrien flooding gave me the idea, and it amused me xD

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
PS was supposed to be built (technically) legit with those items :p but once the storage got full I didn't know what to do with it, the Syrien flooding gave me the idea, and it amused me xD
Hahahahahahhahaha building PS legit, that'd have taken... 32141 years ._.. No thanks, I can do a //distr and you can kill the items in the storage :p.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Yes... "water damage." As in damage because there was a flood. That's technically accurate, I guess~