Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Fat_Eddie [Approved - Itzzaboy]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fat_Eddie

Villager
1. Username: Fat_Eddie

2. Real name: Max Raistrick

3. Age: 16

4. Gender: Dude

5. Country: England

6. I have read the server rules of your wiki page and they seem fair enough to me.

7. I quite enjoy roleplaying servers on minecraft, I have been on a couple of good servers. I have also been playing a few roleplay servers on garry's mod, (DarkRP) but they seem veeeeerrryyy limited to me...

8. As I'm sure you can tell, I'm a mid-teen english dude. I'm quite in to medieval themed things (medieval total war, age of empires etc.) :D My hobbies on minecraft are building rustic themed buildings (usually cottages and small mines) and also building great big look-out towers. I'm also quite interested in world war 2 themed games 'n' shtuff too. (I am a slight world of tanks addict :p) My hobbies also include putting together an airfix model of tanks, playing squash, playing hockey, football, anything that's fun and worth doing really.

9. I have run a small creative server off my computer with my friends, where we made an automated minecart-coaster, sadly the only save was corrupted, and no screenshots were taken D: But i do have a screenshot (although slightly griefed) of some world war 1 themed trenches me and a couple of friends made (guess who made the mk 1 tank :cool: )
Trenches.png

11. I am also aware that any use of black magic mods are bannable.

12. I found out about this server by looking at the minecraft server list (http://mcserverlist.net/lists/top) and I saw medieval and fantasy glowing at the top........ calling to me.

13. I think i have voted for you... :/ i clicked on the "vote" button like a bazillion times.

Cheers guys!

Fat_Eddie

Villager
DarkRP just seems to take too long to get anything... all i really do is sit in front of my money printers.... :/

Fat_Eddie

Villager
Just been looking at a few other applications, and i'm guessing that my asnwer to 8. is kinda slim, sooooo i'm gonna add to it.

I live in Berkshire, (just a smidge west of London) and I am currently studying: Maths Mechanics, Further Maths, Chemistry and Biology. I enjoy all of my subjects and I love my 6th Form! I enjoy a bit of banter with my freinds, and i find it very easy to get along with new people. This time last year, i was on a ski trip to New Hampshire, I loved it! It was a week of skiing on wildcat mountain with all of my school buddies :) The food took some getting used to (waayyyy too greasy...)My hates are: People who don't wash, yellow teeth, people who let their dogs lay dog-mines wherever they want on the pavement :mad: teamkillers on games (why, just why?) and anyone that even whispers the word "noob". As I have already said before, I absolutely love WW2, and i have a very big fetish for german WW2 tanks (drools at king tiger).

I'm hoping this is enough padding out :p if not just let me know

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I also study Biology in 6th form! Approved.

Yes, those dog mines are nasty, but can be countered easily with plastic bags and pooper scoopers.

Status
Not open for further replies.