Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Feast Of Sallana

Sassy

Lord of Altera
Legend
SewSassy
SewSassy
Legend
2222.jpg
{DELAYED TO SUNDAY/MONDAY}
Come one come all in the name of the Mother, for a feast of lovely proportions! Witness the realm’s greatest chefs and musicians cook and perform to commemorate the opening of Golden Bay’s shrine to her almighty goddess-ness; Sallana!
Azoth, Coralin, and Maloki have decided to plan this wonderful collaboration of not only Altera’s greatest chefs and bards, but Altera’s greatest citizens- YOU!
*We would also love if you were to bring along your families and lovers for this event!~*
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
At the feast, you will be able to:
  • Purchase fine silk and linens!~
  • Listen to the realm’s greatest musicians present their most wonderful musical pieces!~
  • Receive wine and cake so great that it makes even the Nether wish it could have a taste!~
  • Witness the creation of the realm’s largest edible offering!~
  • Fall in love with the culture of a town drenched in faith!~
  • Join others in song as we pray to the Lady of the Harvest!~
  • Have the ability to brag about your experience at what will probably be the greatest feast of the season!~
  • Take a hand at harvesting your own crops- and take home what you grow!~
  • Private rooms for all those lovebirds!~
-AND MUCH MUCH MORE!~
Be sure to tell everyone you know- and remember:
BRING AN INGREDIENT FOR THE GRAND OFFERING!*
(*NO HUMAN, ELF, EARTHSPAWN, DWARF, CAPARII, OR ANIMAL INNARDS OR ENTRAILS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO EYES, ROTTEN FLESH, AND ROTTING FOODS OF ALL KINDS)
TIMEZONES: (CORRECTED FOR DELAYED TIME!)
  • 5:30 PM CST Sunday.
  • 11:30 PM GMT Sunday.
  • 9:30 AM ACT Monday.
  • 6:30 PM EST Sunday.
  • 3:30 PM PST Sunday.

Last edited:

Sadko

Lord of Altera
sadko12345
sadko12345
Damn, I wish Vlad could get some lovely time with his wife there with nobody deciding he'd look good with a dagger in his belly. @Yoda you up for this?

Sassy

Lord of Altera
Legend
SewSassy
SewSassy
Legend
Damn, I wish Vlad could get some lovely time with his wife there with nobody deciding he'd look good with a dagger in his belly. @Yoda you up for this?
Exalt of chaos wants some alone time with his wife without violence?
In your case, violence is an occupational hazard.
:Shrugging Intensifies:
I cannot protect you from the people, as it is a public event, so choose wisely.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
I'm more intrested in where you made that banner you nice sir

Sassy

Lord of Altera
Legend
SewSassy
SewSassy
Legend
to plan anything :p

I GOT A STATUE OF SALLANA
IN MY FRONT YARD MATE!
You mean Sallana's got a front yard around her statue?
Also- Don't be salty, I didn't realize you worshiped Sallana and I was not aware that you lived in Golden Bay or had a high ranking position in Golden Bay.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Also- Don't be salty, I didn't realize you worshiped Sallana and I was not aware that you lived in Golden Bay or had a high ranking position in Golden Bay.
Lel he doesn't

ACU20

Legend of Altera
:p

*roll eyes* Well seeing as Tomato utterly hates and despises me OOC i don't think my position is very high~

Tomato150

Lord of Altera
:p

*roll eyes* Well seeing as Tomato utterly hates and despises me OOC i don't think my position is very high~
He neither owns property in GB, aaand was involved in an event which could have possibly stopped this all together . . . So he's not very high up or just generally up in general

Tomato150

Lord of Altera
Yea . . .

ADDITION: this event is public and peaceful, keep yer killing elsewhere . . .
We will have no guards stationed, one because we don't have guards, and two, the next best thing is a bunch if Ignis worshippers. That means no guards~

If you're gonna cause trouble, don't come

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Yea . . .

ADDITION: this event is public and peaceful, keep yer killing elsewhere . . .
We will have no guards stationed, one because we don't have guards, and two, the next best thing is a bunch if Ignis worshippers. That means no guards~

If you're gonna cause trouble, don't come
Er, just saying... If you KNOW your being hunted and hated.... I wouldn't go public with it.... As in... Vlad should know he's a big target by a large population... Public events don't help