Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Feb 6th] Reclamation of Azerport

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Got a few good tags in on The Courier . Caltrops, Harming on face, hits to back with spikes.

Poor trash mob theives didn't stand a chance against the giant green rage monster.

Sizzix

Doge Keeper
Honestly some of the descriptions of people in the event sounded like y'all were a team in the zombie apocalypse or something. somuchgore

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
rip Serjeants Jo and Jo
"Call me Serjeant, Serjeant. Have to respect titles, Serjeant."

"Very well, Serjeant. I will call you by your title of Serjeant, Serjeant!"

"Thank you, Serjeant."

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
"Call me Serjeant, Serjeant. Have to respect titles, Serjeant."

"Very well, Serjeant. I will call you by your title of Serjeant, Serjeant!"

"Thank you, Serjeant."
The NPC chatter. Was by far my favorite part.

Almost as good a *TOM STEERS*

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Wow that got bigger than I ever expected. Semi controlled chaos but I'm glad everyone had fun. If you want to give reviews I'd be welcome to hear them. If you have documents you still want to turn in you can find Azure in Arget or Zima whenever I'm normally on for RP. IF you to actually took them RPly....well they aren't much use but RP is RP xD

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Oh also big thanks to Balatro , Paint and Ddaug02 ug who all three made major contributions to the event without whom it would have been impossible to pull off. Thanks guys.
Oh stop it you~

It was fun, I was glad to be here to help out, it was also my first time DMing a event!