Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [February 5th] The Noble's Ball {Moderate}

Tot

Lord of Altera
Frosty
The_Tottot
The_Tottot
Frosty
Then what is the point with all the comments? XD
I was simply wondering if there would be a chance for an invitation for the upper class...
But some people only seem to care about my money! :D:heart:

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Please let The Tottot in!
Cause then Daisy could come!

Not trying to be annoying! Its up to you!
Here is the problem, Tottot has stated he didn't wish any RP involvement because he dislikes Francis (Which to be honest, the reason is odd, but RP is RP) So if he doesn't want to come, he doesn't have to come.

However, if he does decide to come, I ask you avoid any drama-llaming in, Francis quite likes living.

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
Here is the problem, Tottot has stated he didn't wish any RP involvement because he dislikes Francis (Which to be honest, the reason is odd, but RP is RP) So if he doesn't want to come, he doesn't have to come.

However, if he does decide to come, I ask you avoid any drama-llaming in, Francis quite likes living.
Well, Daisy isn't the drama-llama type so you wouldn't have to worry about that from her! :D
She's never met Francis IC I think she might like him! We should RP!

Tot

Lord of Altera
Frosty
The_Tottot
The_Tottot
Frosty

I said nothing about the characters... Simply with the Raan incident he isn't happy... Enraged... I wish to attend but not sponsor. Thank you.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
I will get my dance!

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
But wheres the fun without gatecrashing? c:
but the term gatecrashing refers to waiting for an event to open by waiting at the gates much earlier than intended, nowadays done so as to get oneself a better parking spot most of the time. Also, I'd actually like to volunteer myself ONLY for the guard position as Lucie, so good luck trying to get in without proper admission.~