Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [February 5th] The Noble's Ball {Moderate}

Madox

Loyal Servant of Altera
It has awesome, so far and there is still time to come if invited, guarding or sneaky in

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
The Noble's Ball has ended. The event going rather smoothly, all hiccups aside. (Woops)

Congratulations to Nylarii and House Fuvur, for gaining more than 30k in the raffle pool~
Elz

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
HEYA~! BEEPBOPP
Even though I only managed to get a glimpse of the start of the event, here's the Dwarven entry to it n_n
in this picture:
Kris SirLuamTehDoge , Erik BoredBrit , Khorug <Me>, Fania Jasper151627237 and the other guard who's name I forgot.
visiting De Courtnay c.jpg
Thanks for the invitation De Courtnay and I hope for good trade and fortune~!

Friosis

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
Darnit how did I miss this. I would have gotten on just for this. Q_Q I hope you all had a great time.

Madox

Loyal Servant of Altera
I remember that scene in the Nobles Ball that is basically the exact image as if it has been screenshot from Minecraft

Good work ;)

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Did James get thrown out or something?
James removed his sponsorship of the Noble's Ball because he 'hates' the hosts, so, because he isn't noble and the sponsorship was the way he got it, he wasn't allowed to enter the Noble's Ball.