Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

FEI3R4BEND's Application [Declined - Cukie1]

1. What is your Minecraft username?
FEI3R4BEND

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
Germany.

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
Yes.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
It is some sort of cheating in my opinion.
Its is having knowledge that your character cannot have and take advantage out of it.
Also it would completley steal the immersion from an roleplay world.
My english is not good enough to explain it further or more detailed.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Snerus (Snerus), i read the Mentor part in the forum ;)

8. Tell us about yourself!
Hey, im 25 and im working als a apple farmer in germany.
This means i do not have much time to play but when i do i like immersive unique adventures.
I play Battlefield 1, AoE2, 0.A.D. and minecraft currently.
Oh and u asked for pets, i got 3 degus, and a girlfriend :D
Dont know what to tell you more, maybe we can speak in teamspeak, i have a server.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
Im a builder definitly. I have a very large castle project on singleplayer mode. but sadly no screenshots or something. i linke very authentic builds with lot of detail and atmosphere.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server? I just googled for server like this because im looking for something like that.
i ve never played this type of mode but i think i can enjoy it.

Character Name:
Gramdur

Character Age:

Character Race:
Norvägen

Appearance:
Brown shoulder long hair, brown full beard.
about 1,80m tall, fit but thin appearence.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

Written Test!
Hello, i am Gramdur i lived in the north in frost and in cold. I lived in a small village with my parents which are simple people and were farmers. Still my parents were repsected for suppling the village with food. I helped on the fields and played fighting with my brothers.
My younger brothers are 19 and 22 now, as long as they are still alive.
It was when i was 14, we had an late frost and all the crops and vegetable was destroyed. it was a hard year and we had no food left for the following winter.
So my parents decided to give me to a rich follower of the Jarl which took me in his service as a servant. I also learned riding and a little bit of how to handle a sword.
My Lord and i were on the market when a thief hit me and stole the coinbag of my lord, after a few seconds of dizziness i got control back and chased the thief down.
As thank of my loyal services he gave me free.
This was a half year ago, since then i try to find a new home for me and planning to find my family in the future. Sadly i was a kid when i left home so i dont know exactly where it is, but somwhere in the north for sure. Maybe i offer my services to the great Jarl.
I think about getting a soldier or maybe just a simple farmer woodcutter or miner.
But for now i need a place to sleep, cities are not for me i need the nature, the forest, the mountains and the cold.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Give me a moment to look over

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
A few things to look over:
-Metagaming and powergaming definitions, please. I need both to be defined on their own.
-Please remove Norvagen as the race, as it's a restricted culture and the owner of the culture is not available to accept.
-Test
-Test is short 282/400 words
-A few grammar and syntax errors​

thanks for the reply, but before i rewrite my test, i wanted to know if my english in general is too bad for the server, because its the best i can do.
If thats the case im sorry and better looking for another server.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
thanks for the reply, but before i rewrite my test, i wanted to know if my english in general is too bad for the server, because its the best i can do.
If thats the case im sorry and better looking for another server.
Your English can be understood and there's no large grammar issues. I only point this out so you can improve as you watch/participate in RP in the future, but there shouldn't be a big issue.