Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Festival of Pages

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Thiilbannerpurplesigned.png

The Festival of Pages

+Couriers throughout the land make their way to villages, homes, hamlets, and cities.. handing out letters+

"Attention Scholars, Nobles, and Scribes alike. Today the members of Thiil come to you with a most joyous event on the way, The Festival of Pages. Lord Athryl Mithtanil and Lady Aracena Gideon invite you this upcoming Fireday, on the sixth hour past the midday. Those attending are expected to bring a book, tome, or any other written document. The sharing of knowledge shall occur, and a book will be written with such knowledge to be dedicated to the Lord Silas. A feast and dance will take place after the events. Come one, come all, to this most joyous occasion.

Signed,
Lord Athryl Mithtanil
Lady Aracena Gideon

Last edited:

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
.... Er- Is there an event thread I'm missing? I didn't mean to step on anyone's toes if there was, but I didn't see any.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
...No, there's no event thread but I'd like to reserve my Girlfriend's birthday for her so she doesn't have to worry about events and we can do things together, because Mich is really, really polite about this kind of stuff.

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Right, changed to Saturday. Aracena might not be able to make it then, and she is helping me so I'd like her there... So, there may be a switch again! But for now it's Saturday, I suppose.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Right, changed to Saturday. Aracena might not be able to make it then, and she is helping me so I'd like her there... So, there may be a switch again! But for now it's Saturday, I suppose.

Guess who can most definitely make it for Saturday? This chick.