Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

To Be Resumed Festival of the Three

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Festival of the Three
to
Winterguard

2015-03-24_19.04.55.png

Date:
tba
-Time: tba
-Event Type: Peaceful
-Public or Private:
highly Public (knowledge)

Place: Winterguard Cathedral Square
How to get there: Festival of the Three

Her ye hear ye, People of Altera.
The Archduchy of Winterguard announces the first annual Festival in the honor of the three great gods of Hierax. Rahas, Shalherana, and Korog.

People from all over Altera are invited to join the festivities and participate in one of the 3 contests, each one in honor of one of the Kingdom's 3 Main deities.

In addtion Businessmen are invited to rent(OOCly free of charge) one of the Festival stores to sell their good during the Festivities!

Available Stalls:

Stall Rahas:
Stalls used to sell scriptures and other things that can aid commoner and noble alike.
Prices are to be absolutely fair.

Stall Shalherana
Stalls used for selling the products of Nature, oer scriptures.
Selling items of iron is strictly forbidden at these stalls.

Stall Korog:
Stalls used to sell various items of craft, or Materials. Or scripture of the Great diety of Craft.

Current rentals:
Korog:
@Alyssa (Tavern owned Food/brewing Stand)
@Antilogy ?

Rahas:

Shalherana:

The vending of food and beverages will be conducted by the Frozen Keg and is thus not possible from one of the Rentable stalls.
Rooms for the Night, Food and Drink are available plenty there and in the Dirty Cauldron.

note: (You don't have to stand at your stall; NPC shops and chestshops are permitted)

Contests:

Melee, the Contest of Rahas

Details:
RP Melee

Melee with wooden Weapons, a friendly contest in the spirit of Rahas, Killing youropponent is NOT permitted.
Leaving the Battle ground counts as forfeiting the spar.

Armor = Leather

1st Price:
500 Radiant

Flower Arrangement, the Contest of Shalherana

Details:
RP Arrangement of flowers, highly RP and Roll for the outcome

1st Price:
500 Radiant
Brewing Recipe creation Contest(subject to be changed), the Contest of Korog

Details:

Brew has to be created on spot(This will be checked);
Best quality Brew wins;

Note: Due to time constrictions perfect Aging is not required, except it it absolutely necessary for the brew.
Minimum aging can be conducted.

The winning Brew will be the most creative outcome (That isn't a failure). So don't expect too high of a chance even with the highest quality beer. The chances are still there though.

1st Price:
500 Radiant

OOC:
I apologize in advance to everyone who might have hoped for another Hieraxian Joust during these Festivities, but it would take too long and take away too much RP from the actual festival to be conducted at the same time.

People who might be interested for various reasons:

@Fronslin
@Alyssa
@Michcat
@Antilogy
@Kvothe
@bettemus99
@everyone else who might be interested​

Last edited:

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Last I checked Hierax does not really recognize Jishrim.

would would a stall sell anyway. Spiders? Rainbow in a can?

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
- Thread updated with my current time and date ideas; (Can change if a lot of people can't make it)
- Contest specifics added
- Free stalls are still there to have;
NPC's/Chestshops to man them allowed ;)

I'll set up a stall. Probably won't be there, though. I have 8 pages of content to write this weekend about a topic I don't know a lot about.

Ace19

Lord of Altera
We realize this but for Example: Drake is going to be in plate amor. . Nothing a wooden sword can do is going to hurt him.

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
We realize this but for Example: Drake is going to be in plate amor. . Nothing a wooden sword can do is going to hurt him.
A blunt weapon to the head could still proof deadly.
But thanks for reminding me - adding something about Armor.

To continue your example though: That Drake comes in plate armor does not warrant his opponents will do the same.
So while he might be hard to kill on accident/purpose he could still kill someone else.

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Since the Question will come:

Winterguard- Dev.png

The possible routes are:

Heaven's Reach --> Stable Master--> Winterguard
Heaven's Reach ---> Across the 2 Bridges and along the road north --> Winterguard.