Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Finished] The Wedding of Azure Cerridwen and Nireth Alec Zima'Maloj

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
weinviteyousmall.png

azure&nirethsmall.png

OOC Location and Time-
Location-
Alpen Rose
Date- May 29th 2015
Time- Exact time may vary
We are currently looking at 6 PM EST (Subject to change)

map2.jpg
The starting city here is Queen's Port. Or whats left of Queen's Port.

flowerssmall.png

All who were at Harvest Festival in Thiil were already invited when they bore witness to Azure's proposal to Nireth at the end of the event. Now word spreads to all those in who were in attendance and those who were not present though are also cordially invited to bear witness to the wedding as a location and date have been set. All those in attendance are requested to maintain decorum, respect, and behavior at all times. The wedding will take place in the beautiful North, on the future site of the couple's estate which will be called Alpen Rose, overlooking a beautiful Lake. High Priestess Vevila will oversee the ceremony and wed the two before all men and Gods.

flowerssmall.png

The Important Folk-
Azure Cerridwen

Nireth Alec Zima'Maloj

Vevila Dragus @Sizzix3507

Robin- @Willow

Ater Impes- @zXzMAGIIKzXz

Merry- @Logan07

Guest List-
Kopii Grey- @Omikuji
Wulfe and Ylva Artorius- @Woolsey
Athryl and Aracena Mithtanil- @IceandFire and @Niah
Elfa and Therry- @Hogo-Sha Kitsune and @Exclaimer
Jaden Seeker- @CloakedReaper
Elora and Fjor- @Cukie1
Eva Haddock- @Princess Wizard Laura
Ruka- @Vesp_C2
Audrey Haddock- @Dieoshi
Aura Fae- @ApothecaryFairy
Ailil Sigurd- @CthulhuPeople
Elrowen- @samsam223
Lan- @GrimReaper
@Everyone who was present at the event in Thiil
@anyone else who wants in

flowers2small.png

OOC Rules

The major rule followed closely would be don't be an arse.

Alpen Rose is a restricted Moderate Region. Meaning to initiate combat you must have both parties consent and both of the region owners permission, that being @Lady Alec and me @Immerael before any action that is expected to cause a reaction. I don't want to see anyone shoot a crossbow at someone's face at this event and say they didn't need our permission until they actually intended to hit them and then moan about us breaking immersion when we tell you guys to get out. If you wan to start a ruckus you must clear it with us first. That said chances are slim you'll get approval to cause a ruckus. We will want a better reason than "Just because it would be fun for me" to interrupt the event. If this is too much for you or your character, stay home.

flowers2small.png

Recommendations-

Generally it's proper to bring a present to a wedding and both Azure and Nireth's drivers encourage such things.

Last edited:

Gaby

Lord of Altera
thats a good couple.

EDIT: wait. Loutra was at the harvest festival... she didnt see the proposal tho.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
The images in this are broken for me. But woo. :3
This is ....strange. I will attempt some problem shooting.

thats a good couple.

EDIT: wait. Loutra was at the harvest festival... she didnt see the proposal tho.
Well someone either didn't stay till the end or didn't pay very much attention. :p I can't be any more attention grabby then I was that day abusing the /yell command, called Nireth out on stage in front of everyone after we finished with the awards ceremony and proposed. I remember @Jstar calling me out for unoriginality and forgetting the ring actually.

EDIT: I think it should be fixed let me know if it's still messing up.

Last edited:

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
It might be worth mentioning that the area surrounding queensport is bandit territory.

(There Lore bandits but *Shrug* There still there IC)

Vesp_C2

Lord of Altera
Won't be able to attend, will be working. :c
(Do note that on the off-chance that I am able to come, Ruka will most likely only be present if asked to go by someone she knows, unless convinced IC)

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Wedding time pushed back to 6 PM EST. Check your local Google search bar for handy time converters near you! :D

EDIT: Also a minor side event is being planned for those who wish to attend, it will be a few hours before the main event. Details to come soon.

Last edited:

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Alrighty people big news! A pre-event is happening approximately 2 hours before the event in Queen's Port. IC your excuse for being there is that's where the boat to drop all the wedding guests off drops you. I can't say much about whats going down other than its a chance to see the Player's Event Team at work.

So pre event 4-PM EST for those who wish to attend. If you can't make it or don't want to be a part of it you can just say you arrived earlier or later and missed the action. Still should be fun, I'll be there as an alt. @Kyle1322 can answer any more questions. I don't want to ruin there surprise.

Sizzix

Doge Keeper
Should uh... Should probably have this thread watched. Also, the excitement is real!

Last edited:

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Pre-event in 1 hour and 30 minutes. I may be late to this if so please continue without me. I'll catch up.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
So I'm at work right now. Can we still come to the wedding if we miss the pre-event? Just sort of shop up at 6 and be like, "I'm here!"

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
So I'm at work right now. Can we still come to the wedding if we miss the pre-event? Just sort of shop up at 6 and be like, "I'm here!"

Yes pre event is completely optional. It is highly recommended though because it should be fun. RL issues such as yours though completely fine.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
oh wat, okay, with all this time stuff we are a little disoriented, but most of us should make it!
I hope so xD the pre-event is your rodeo not mine. I'm trying my best to make it on time but RL is conspiring to tie me away from my computer.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
30 mins till pre event. 2 hours and 3 mins till main event. I will be late to neither.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Pre-Event Finished. Main Event starts in a little under 30 mins.

Edit: If the map isn't good enough a good bunch of us are in Alpen arleady. You can find us ewith the Meta Map.