Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Firefly

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Why didn't we have a thread for Firefly?

Anyways, Firefly discussion, Firefly fanboyism, and coming soon, burning FOX in effigy!

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
Firefly is basically one of the best Tv shows of all time but was cancelled after one series as FOX are a bunch of (insert huge a colourful string of curses here) morons.

Basically think Nathan Fillion in a space western

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Firefly is basically one of the best Tv shows of all time but was cancelled after one series as FOX are a bunch of (insert huge a colourful string of curses here) morons.

Basically think Nathan Fillion in a space western
Don't forget the movie :heart:

Tarron

Lord of Altera
Alright, I'll hop on this love train with you all.

Firefly is absolutely awesome. Movie was pretty good as well. It's like Star Trek and Cowboy Bebop tossed into a pile and then a gem popped out. I think Wash and Simon were my favorite characters. Favorite quotes from Wash is probably: "I've been under fire before. Well ... I've been in a fire. Actually, I was fired. I can handle myself."

It's like a western with lasers. Awesome.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Very excellent show, but putting it on FOX was a bad idea.
Might have survived more than one season if it had been put on SciFi (or even AMC for those of us in America)