Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Fishcatdog [Declined- solus]

Fishcatdog

Villager
About you
1) What is your MINECRAFT username?

Fishcatdog

2) How old are you?

3) Where are you?

Australia

4) Have you read our guides yet?

Yes

5) Introduce yourself!

Hi i'm an 18 year old Female from Australia i am a student at a local high school and i work part time at a local nursery (gardening shop). I enjoy the outdoor aspect of my part time job because it lets me get some fresh air. I enjoy fishing and gardening, I play games such as gta 5, minecraft, tf2, cs:go, and other games on steam. The games i enjoy the most are games with a good story and gameplay.
6) Got any examples of your work?

I don't have anything at the moment sorry

7) Did you explore our world prior to your application?
I have gotten out of spawn and in the process of talking to Gadifane

8) Referrer: (Optional)

About your character
Name: Fishcatdog

Character's name here! Nice and simple. If they go under multiple aliases, let us know.

Past roleplay development from other servers or games and bringing it to our server is not acceptable. We prefer you start a fresh character to begin your development. Remember that your character cannot start with any advanced skill, they must start with minimal basic skills.

Race:

Human
Appearance:

white, brown hair, dark blue eyes, bluish greenish and grey striped shirt, blue bow in hair

The test
(i'm not very good at this stuff but here is a little bit)
It was high noon when the young adventurer awoke from her slumber but something was not right, as she sat up she realized that she was in a strange damp room. The adventurer stood up and begun followed what looked like a path going through strange rooms until she found a lady standing next to a dock, She told the adventurer to go on the boat, she did and that's where the real story begins

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Test does not reach 400 word minimum. Extend the test- and be sure to remember the theme of the server is medievleish- The appearance should match the theme. Your character should be wearing a tunic or such- not any average t-shirt.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Declined for inactivity. Feel free to reapply with above issues fixed.