Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Flappy Bird

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Well... It's off the market, and people are buying phones with it installed for insane amounts. Flappy Bird, the best, and the worst, thing to happen to the world.

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
...Didn't this game come out... like... at least a decade ago? With a helicopter trying to get out of a cave?
Hehe, yeah, also, for those who didn't know, Flappy Bird came out almost 4 years ago, but it just recently reached it's peak a few months back.

Evan1114

Lord of Altera
So.. I still have Flappy Bird, and my father just now was informed about the Flappy Bird craze. Now he thinks I should sell my phone on eBay...

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
It is still possible to download the game from a PC and then to your phone or tablet, yet people pay ridiculous amounts for a phone/tablet with Flappy Bird? Lmao.
Well from what I know its all on Apple products, so I doubt it. Apple doesn't like modifications that they can't regulate hugely.
*shrugs* You've got a good plan there though.

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
It is still possible to download the game from a PC and then to your phone or tablet, yet people pay ridiculous amounts for a phone/tablet with Flappy Bird? Lmao.
I know you can download it still on your PC or Mac, but unless you did some good ol'jailbreaking and hacking, I don't think so.

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
I am just waiting for the people who buy phones/tablets and find stuff that isnt erased properly