Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Fletcher of the Sorrows

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Something wicked this way comes.

**Under heavy construction**

((To-do List:
  • Add description of "workshop"
  • Add... flavor from experiments
  • Add stuff
  • Add things
))

Rumors About Town:

Sometimes you overhear whispers... there are rumors that somewhere out in the Sorrows is a fletcher who crafts her arrows with such skill, nary a shaft flies astray. She is hard to find, they say, and lives in solitude across the sea. There are some who claim to have acquired some of her arrows, although she does not sell them. They say that if you take her some chert - useless scraps of rock, to most folk - and prove yourself worthy, she might bestow upon you a bundle of her arrows.

Finding The Way:

"Find Eresse," they all say. "Them elf-friends know where to find her." To find Eresse, the best directions you can find are "Go to the Sorrows. Then South. Then West." When you disembark from the boat that sails from Sorrowstown, 'South' is an open ocean. ...You think it might be wise to find another boat.

The gist of this is that I am going to be offering to take all that pesky gravel off your hands! I'll trade a stack of arrows (I think, at least for now, as supplies last) for a stack of gravel, essentially. There must be RP involved.

Last edited:

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Things To Remember:
  1. I'm not doing this for money.
  2. There is more than just flint that goes into arrows. I think 1 stack of arrows is fair, but if you disagree, we can talk about it.
  3. I really, really want this to be a thing. Som's ornery, but I will fight with her to make this work if I have to.

IC Rules:
  1. Unless we have already met in RP, your character has heard the rumors above, and maybe a description of Som, but probably not her name, unless there is an actual IC conversation going on about her ( :eek: ) and they happen to mention her name.
  2. Unless we're on good terms IC, you're going to have to convince her to make arrows for you.
  3. Unless we're on really good terms IC, Som probably will ignore any letters. Unless you catch her (in a good mood - and she also doesn't like crowds) in Port Silver, this means you may have to make a trek out to the Sorrows. Don't worry, it's fun out there!
  4. If you think you're on good enough terms with her, PMs on the forums will be treated as OOC. There's the APS for a reason, and it's a fabulous idea!!

OOC Rules (may vary, depending on current stock of arrows):
  1. 1 stack of gravel for 1 stack of arrows.
  2. Go ahead and reply to this thread, if possible, so I know you're coming and have a stack of arrows ready.
  3. Limited supplies, at the moment, so I will be posting a queue. Current queue capacity: 9
  4. If queue is full, I will have a waiting list, but I highly doubt this will become necessary.
  5. Again, due to limited (but growing) supplies, there is a limit of 2 stacks per customer per ... period of RL time that I have yet to determine (let's say three days for the sake of argument). For now. ICly, Som'll probably just grump at you if you go asking her for more if this turns out to be a thing that's in high demand. We'll see how it goes.

Last edited:

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Queue:
  1. Sayd (@Skuller) - Acquired! Restocking
  2. Available!
  3. Available!
  4. Available!
  5. Available!
  6. Available!
  7. Available!
  8. Available!
  9. Available!

Last edited:

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Testimonials:

dUMMY said:
I tried out one of the arrows in the Sorrows. I'm now wanted for the murder of someone in Port Silver.
Deash12 said:
11/10
Would risk life for arrows again.

Last edited:

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Evil
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
..I do look forward to seeing this, if I ever step foot in the Sorrows~

Last edited:

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Okay, I've got the bones up. The important bits, anyways. COME AT ME BRO

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
"You have 1 new alert." ... *CLICK!!!*

"Yoda has commented on your thread Fletcher of the Sorrows" ... :eek::eek: *CLIIIICK!!!!!*

...... :(