Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Fortress] Wintermourne (Del)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axex

Lord of House Hawklight
Wintermourne

Following the corruption of the Old World Lord Axex Hawklight gathered the remnants of his allies and fought a rear guard action before finally entering the New World as part of the final Exodus. Troubled by the corruption that had possessed his friends, and deeply concerned for the stability of the new world, he sought to abolish his Order, and it's restraints in pursuit of a different, yet ultimately connected goal. He would form a House to mirror that of his forefathers, and reignite it's formal majesty and influence in order to safeguard the volatile New World from those who sought to oppress innocents and exert their own influence. He would ensure that justice, honour and importantly, order would be maintained, free from corruption. From this base of power he would also seek to educate those who came after the mistakes of the past, those who know not of the darkness which rests beyond the portal, a threat which presents a far darker alternative to the petty conflicts of man. Guided by his patron God Harateth, and joined with his greatest allies and family he headed North, to the border of the forests and snow, seeking balance and safety.

From these beginnings, the Fortress City of Wintermourne (Del) was founded, rising far above the mountain peaks of the River (name). Together with his brother Zanros Hawklight and sister Valisa Hawklight he founded the House of Hawklight, which would hold council in Wintermourne and act as an eternal buffer against the threat of corruption and human weakness. Powerful forces were drawn to the Fortress, and ancient and trusted citizens of Altera found home and belonging under Hawklight rule, sharing similiar beliefs and desires to safeguard the fledgling New World...

Population: (added soon)

Screenshots: (added soon)

Note: The House of Hawklight is technically accepting applicants, however most members of the House and Fortress are invited after proving themselves as excellent and respected players, usually through extensive roleplay or discussions. Furthermore, building is still in early stages and as such we cannot provide players with opportunities to build their own houses etc as we are focussing on finishing, and altering fortifications first.

SuperDudeMaxwell

Loyal Servant of Altera
Would the Great Fortress of Wintermourne have a place for a man such as I? I too feel the hate and destruction that the corruption brings; long ago, my parents were claimed by such vial forces. I think that it would be great to bunk with great men that happen to be like minded to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.