Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Forum Maintenance

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
Currently the forums are being updated. If you find problems with them in the next few days, do not worry as we are applying fixes to many things so some part will not work for a bit.

This... this... this looks amazing, I don't... how?

I LIKE NEW FORUMS!!!

Edit : Also, pinned posts aren't a darker colour anymore, so they don't stand out. Not really a problem but... yeah

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Too white! Where is the lovely nostalgic look :( I loved that old parchment medieval look :( So sad

Minty

Lord of Altera
AshenWanderer
AshenWanderer
I seriously like the new changes :p
The old style had a bit of a low res look to me, this one looks perfect!

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
If possible, on the forums, there used to be something on the side, that would say what staff were on the forums, and I enjoyed that, mainly because it helped out if you needed to talk with one. Just...saying~ :)

Frankieba5

Lord of Altera
So...is this format permanent or just for while maintenance is being done...because to be honest I liked the other one better.

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
I especially love the new notable members tab which shows more than the top 12 posters.
It shows likes received as well!