Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Forumrunner [smartphones]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aug88

Grand Architect
hey there,

from now people using a smartphone (i.e iphone, android etc etc)
are able to use the Forumrunner app.
This handy application allows you to directlly connect to your favorite forums including the HW forums.
search for Forumrunner (free or paid version doesnt matter) install it and just search for Hollowworld !

PS admins/mods get the paid version it allows you to use the admin tools on forums

Enjoy

Moochick

The Very Best, That No One Ever Was
One of these days the phone will take over the world. Until then I will be using my iKnife app to protect myself from being mugged in those shady parts of town.

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
The free version works great for navigating and reading. The paid one probably works great for posting too.

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Neither do i. Using the browser (in iOS case it is Safari) is much easier in my opinion. And if you use the app, you won't really be able to see the design of the site. I dont need the app at all

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
Neither do i. Using the browser (in iOS case it is Safari) is much easier in my opinion. And if you use the app, you won't really be able to see the design of the site. I dont need the app at all
Clearly you haven't used the app. I know for a fact that the hollowworld website is quite clunky on iOS Safari because it heavily uses Javascript. To say forumrunner isn't an improvement is just nonsense.

Mrbubbles1951

Lord of Altera
Clearly you haven't used the app. I know for a fact that the hollowworld website is quite clunky on iOS Safari because it heavily uses Javascript. To say forumrunner isn't an improvement is just nonsense.
i have used the app and i found it to make no difference. i use an ipad and i find it to be perfectally fine.

Aug88

Grand Architect
Indeed, it isnt about the design its about the comfort of reading messages and replaying easily

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
it is easier to reply on the normal forums... the reply option is right at the bottomrather than being hidden under something.

also in safari you can have multiple pages of the forums open at one time.

and the "hey we have an app you can use here" notification is getting intrusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.