Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Free City] Qarth

Status
Not open for further replies.

godefroy666

Lord of Altera
Your in game name: Godefroy666
Your character´s race: Earth Spirit Blessed Human
Why you wish to join Qarth: I belive it is a town that will suit my needs, plus i can be a good asset to the city
Do you want to build an embassy for a House: If i could be of any use - of course

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
Then why do we allow the Eyrie?
I didn't know we did :confused:
Very many times, people have been told they can't play an exact character because they've lifted it from a book, and this same circumstance has also occurred.
But hey, you're running this show now. So you've the last say on this.

Edit: the Eyrie is from Game of Thrones as well.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
I dont think taking a name from a popular tv series and trying to be the exact character from a book are on the same level. To be honest, like 50% of the town names in Altera are the same as or taken from something.

Spark

Broken
Either way if this conversations going to continue can it be done on another thread? Kinda harsh posting it on this one.

Spark

Broken
Feel free to leave suggestions but dont bash other peoples suggestions. Its up to the mayor to decide if its a good one or not :/

rauyran

Burner of Worlds
Your in game name: Godefroy666
Your character´s race: Earth Spirit Blessed Human
Why you wish to join Qarth: I belive it is a town that will suit my needs, plus i can be a good asset to the city
Do you want to build an embassy for a House: If i could be of any use - of course
Message me in game and we'll arrange an interview

rauyran

Burner of Worlds
Your in game name: Canluum
Your character´s race: Human
Why you wish to join Qarth: Looking for a new town to help out with materials
Do you want to build an embassy for a House: No

Just looking for a town to help build up. I enjoy (not sure why) digging so I can help gather materials to help the town grow. I'm willing to farm materials for projects etc.. and help build and maintain farms of all sorts. I would like land to build freely on (that complies with the town rules) Not looking for titles or names, just a place to call home and "work"
Message me in game and we'll arrange an interview

Spark

Broken
You need to use the name command in the command list, theres a link to it in the one sally made. Im pretty sure you can just rename the town name.

Edit:
/noble region name <Full name> - Set full name of region

Status
Not open for further replies.