Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

FREE resources for everyone

The Artist

Lord of Altera
I'm making this thread so everyone can post brushes, textures, tutorials, fonts etc. It's not a discussion thread but rather a resources thread.

There are a bunch of textures available on this site: http://free-textures.got3d.com/arch...tures/pages/free-rusty-metal-texture-021.html

Make sure you are not stealing anything.
even though something says free doesn't mean you can repost it here :confused:. an example is the above textures. I didn't realize it till Boulder pointed it out but it was a good catch and is a good reason to be sure you look over the whole site to ensure they don't say not to repost.

Boulderpaul

Lord of Westray
Removing the copyright information and republishing the images here is a huge no no! By all means link to the textures but editing and posting them on the forums goes against the terms of that other site. It even says below the images on the site that they should not be republished, which is exactly what is happening here.

- Boulder

The Artist

Lord of Altera
good catch BP. I was unobservant. I feel stupid. I edited the above post. in my defense though I didn't just remove (c) I removed anything that would have made it a poor texture for it's intent and improved the hue saturation and lightness.