Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Fri Sep22] Shalherana - Together

Legendary Fiction

It took a lot to get here
OOC:
I know this is short notice. I apologize.
I also know this is same day as the love connection.
This will be held at 6pmEST; I hope this gives enough time if someone wanted to go to both.​

IC:
Truce Soresta wishes to have a meeting of other worshippers and priests/priestesses of Shalherana, to share the beliefs of Shalherana's Blessings within our varied cultures.​

What will be discussed:
The Divine Laws, Shalherana's Doctrine, and interpretations thereof.
What types of Sermons to hold and when
What other types of events to partake of regarding Shalherana
How to spread Awareness and the Blessings of Shalherana
What one can do in the name of Shalherana​

Where will this be held?
The Pantheon Shrines located west of Storm's Landing; or if others have a better location, this may change.​

When will this be held?
Friday, September 22, around 6pm EST if possible.
Notify Truce ICly ingame, or ICly here or in PM is fine, if you can/cannot attend/wish to show interest.​

Who can attend?
This is for anyone. Truce is looking for priests, priestesses and worshippers of Shalerana especially, but other people interested are allowed to attend, provided they show respect as all are expected to during this meeting.​

Miscllaneous Notes:
-Priest/Priestess/Religious Leader:
Truce Soresta
-Public or Private:
Public
-Peaceful/Moderate/Violent:
I prefer peaceful; moderate may be more freely RP'd
-Temples or Shrines Involved:
Pantheon Shrines West of Storm's Landing
-Have you spoken with the town/region owners and are they aware of the risks to their region involved?
I believe this is not player owned; if I'm incorrect, please someone let me know so I can ask properly.

(tagging: Lannis)​

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
Oo, might I be able to bring Arianne along to this?

Legendary Fiction

I MEANT EAST! The giant blurple tree next to the Shrines of the Pantheon, from Storm's Landing.

Half hr or so! I will be at SL beforehand.

Legendary Fiction

Notes for self:
Learn to watch forums at all times before and during event.
Set 'active' tag when event is going on.
Learn to tag people, and who to tag!
Thanks for those who wanted to attend but were unable, as well as those who were able to make it! I've learned from my first held event, so the next should go more smoothly.

*There is a newly blooming lily at the altar of Shalherana in the midst of the sprouting saplings.*