Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming From Below - Sanctum of Chaos {July 2nd}

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend

Queensport is nearly free from the corrupt grip of spider cultists, the town has been liberated from its arachnid oppressors and the very men who sought to destroy the entirety of Kaltstaat have been driven back into the heart of their operation. The entrance to the Sanctum of Chaos has been sealed by the last few cultists left alive and as the miners work to clear the path, soon the way to the belly of the beast will be revealed.

What final pieces of protection lie in wait below is unknown. All that is known is this is where the cultists will make their final stand and they will do everything in their power, to stop anyone who enters. It is time, to purge the land of the dark seed that has been planted and birth a new era for Queensport.

-=-
When: Sunday July 2nd, 4 PM EST
Where: Queensport
Who: Queensport Members and SG members. Party Limit 10.
Classification: Violent
What: The finale to the From Below Campaign, this final entry to the campaign will be filled with PvE, CRP, Puzzle Solving and a little Parkour.

Elz

Last edited:

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Alright, if you meet the criteria to attend, please post below if you wish to attend, will compile a list for the event. 5 members from the SG and 5 members from Queensport.
- {SG} Gael Dugald Scardrac
- {SG} Joseph Wandering Ranger
- Oliver Glados
- Gelyk/Jamie Rygan
- Eltsir Elt
- ironassassin
- Josephine Charybdis
- {SG} Isk Vincentius
- {SG} Diago Bitann
-
- Edeline (?) Sizzix

Sadly I couldn't make this public but if there is a desire to get involved I need both combat TEMPS and characters to fill in non-combat story roles. Post below or send me a PM if you are interested in lending a hand!
This will be the finale for the events, so I am hoping whatever campaign I work on after this will be centered towards the greater public.

Last edited:

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Bump, upcoming in 3 days-
Still five slots open for QP and SG people, and if those don't get filled I'll open them to the public the day of.

Also still need a few more temps or characters that would like to be used in the event in a non-violent manner.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
This is tomorrow, still a few spots open so I'll make them available to the anyone who wishes to give the event a try.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Debating on pushing this back 2 hours so that one or two more people can attend. Is anyone who is currently looking to attend unable to make it if it is pushed back? It would be 6 PM EST instead of 4 PM.

Vincentius

A miserable little pile of secrets
Lore Staff
Lover
Hero
Staff
Vinsintius
Vinsintius
Lover
I'm down to toss Iskvandar into this as an SG member~

Vincentius

A miserable little pile of secrets
Lore Staff
Lover
Hero
Staff
Vinsintius
Vinsintius
Lover
Aside from the time changed, are there any very general assumptions as to how long the event will last?

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Time moved to 6 PM EST this is in 6 hours from now.

And yes, should be around 2-3 hours but might be longer depending on time needed to get through things.