Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Fyren's Keep

camopheonyx2011

Lord of Altera
Name of your project:Fyren's Keep

Location of your project (provide ingame screenshots and/or location on the map): It will be built here.

http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/stumbled-upon-this-underground.3079/

Size of your project :Medium large

Why can't your project be made by plots you claim personally:It could be but by the time i got the money the RP event that pertains to the coming of queen grief would be over.

Who will be building this project: Me

Why would it be a good addition to our server:It ties into the Big RP event that will be coming up. Fyren is one of the Dragon Spirits controlled by Grief. Read my character profile for a little more info...

http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/camopheonyx2011s-1-8-character-profile-and-journal.2599/

Used materials: It will be mostly carved out of the rock and smooth stone. a little moss stone for decorativeness. of course there is lava nearby and if i find diamonds ill use some obsidian.

Inspiration: The WoW cataclysm trailer with the dragon. And the pictures below.

Backstory/introduction (who, what, why, where, how ?): http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/camopheonyx2011s-1-8-character-profile-and-journal.2599/

Here is a full in depth description of how it all fits together. Fyren the great dragon of fire was created by Grief to guard the temple of fire and to keep it safe from the races of Altera. It was becase of this temple that Grief was able to maintain enough power to gain a foothold on reality enough to break free of her prison. The location of the cave is near Aeglironion on the far side of the island away from the town. This puts it near the location of the Fortress Naught giving credibility to the purpose of this story line.

Planning (provide screenshots, plans, ideas, write it all out): Pictures below give a general Idea of how it will look. the bridge on the inside will be on the outside but the inside will be like that to a point. There will also be a temple to fire in the back of the cave that Fyren would guard.

Any suggestions from Admins would be appreciated and if approved any admin is more than welcome to assist in its built to maintain the evil feel needed for the RP.outside lair inspiration.jpgdragonlair inside inspiration.jpg

camopheonyx2011

Lord of Altera
Well it would take forever to build now since i died twice and lost everything i was gathering. but maybe the idea could be used for your guys's big RP event.

Fitz

Back with a platter of heart leaches...
Retired Staff
sounds neat, come check out fortress naught and maybe you could even put it in there somehow. I'd like a little face time to really hash out the idea but so far it sounds good!

camopheonyx2011

Lord of Altera
i have been by fortress naught and it looks amazing. Its just a random crazy idea that i had and i thought i would share it with you guys.

camopheonyx2011

Lord of Altera
If you guys still want it i can start on it probably early next week. Its up to you guys Ill be glad to put it in someplace. :)

S

Stevey

I'll leave it upto fitz if you want to integrate it into the Fortress Naught event.

If you want to do it outside the event I can let you do that if you're willing to stick with it and make up the lore around it.