Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Galokin's Whitelist App [ Approved - Mara ]

GaloQueen

Villager
Galokin's Whitelist App:

Minecraft Username: Galokin

Country & Timezone: England, GMT:0 /BST

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: I have

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming typical refers to using lore, information, tactics or otherwise unacceptable pieces of information outside of common knowledge within the scope of a server. One does need to know the lore behind a bagel to refer to it as a bagel, but asking oocly the methods to attain magic and exploiting such in roleplay would be a valid example of such. Powergaming often refers to enforced emotes above what is acceptable. Such as within a singular turn casting a spell- restraining someone and dancing a merry jig. Such is typically cause for unfair actions that simply ruin the fun. However i was unable to locate rules over political assassinations so perhaps poisons and such emotes would be a one strike kill in these scenarios, but could not find a yes/no referring to the scene.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: Im Galokin/Galoqueen/Laila! She/Her Hey! xD I'm a long time roleplayer with 12~ years experience as a DND dm, 5~ years in the McRp communities and write lore and create insane cults for fun in my free time IRL. Outside of McRp im passionate for animals, anime, writing and being a menace to the cursed chains known as Society. I do have allot of health problems, be it going blind when outside to long, sporadic internal bleeding or the sorts. But work through it and always try to be active and present.

Referral: Technically Digihero but since he smells, i'll say D3F4LT

{Character Section}
Character Name: Zahra Poyotl Cei'Mori

Race: Silver Elf

Appearance: Zahra stands at approximately 5'9, barely above average for her peoples, dons blue scribe coat over a simple white shirts. Her hair falls white and silvery descended from her Mothers side yet typically has such tied up and eyes a gentle blue from her Father line.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
Screenshot 2023-02-17 194028.png

Written Test (Min: 400 words):
Zahra stems from the Mori family, a household in which those who walk the path of isolation away from the family business of tailorship are given a new family title, Cei'Mori, in reference to her familial phrase 'Interest', alongside Mori to mean Devotion. Her homelife was however a sweet one, despite her desire to depart. Her parents were the kind and considering sort to those within the family, yet took a heavily sociopathic turn when interacting with those outside of their blood. Acting cruel, cold and eagerly kicking those unable to accept their innate claim to perfection out of their store being paying customers or not, she possesses two siblings of which she had little memory of, the first, her younger sister, Vlutch Gei'Mori, passed away when she was but a young babe, falling into the embrace of a cold night unable to recover even when brought to warm at flame, and her older brother who had fled the household before her birth, her parents leaving behind no imagery or notes of his existence aside from some scattered letters Zahra found, once sent to this unknown brother upon his thirtieth birthday. Her parents would offer no words upon the personage, instead proclaiming it to be a misunderstanding, and the letters belonged to her father. Fed up with such a secret and lie, alongside several changes experienced across time, from procurement of materials to their unknown travels out of the town time to time, it finally culminated in the decision to depart, for good. Her parents watched as she left the coop, departing unto journeys unknown. Her intention for such a journey however was clear- her mothers tales of the Arcane and forces of the gods dance within her mind, childhood tales of a young princess who partook in dance alongside court of Ignis, tales of fae dancing their soft ways across the lands. Each plucking at the heart of the average child, yet, be it due to her naturally inquisitive nature, or the teachings of her family, Zahra would instead find herself bewildered. "What kind of nutjob would give a little princess the power of a god?", among many other such beliefs, taking the childhood tales as if a certain reality, despite almost being an adult herself. Zahra desires a 'specific' existence and tale to be told for herself, as opposed to story of childhood wonder, she longs instead to become part of a greater motion, "why do those around me revere divine? Any may claim they formed the world and its natures, what evidence have they of their actions outside of the innate strength and manipulative words of the false divine?", and so she pondered upon the truth, the greatest truth, the lone truth. The only true god is the existence of magic itself, not those who claim its creation, but magic made manifest alone and the children it spawns such as the Elementals, and so we as but mere aspects upon this land of arcana must prostrate ourselves before their radiant glory, reverence of such beings is the truth of reality. A truth none seem to sing. And so her journey has goal, to meet the almighty elementals, the architects of reality, to prostrate before them and worship.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mara

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
The_Reaper_Angel
The_Reaper_Angel
Legend
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.