Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Garet's Crap-Yard

PitaChipBoi

Lord of Altera
Nut_Jooce
Nut_Jooce
I am very new to this cp drawing stuff, but I feel like I should get off XDKaas's thread and start my own since I'm making so many of them. I do request, they are free, not sure why you'd want bad pictures of your character or whatever... but if you do, I'm here. . . These are going to be mostly comic strips about my RP experiences. OH and I can't write with a mouse, not yet
Current Request Options:

1. Portraits
2. Decorative Desktops
3.Comics
4. I will probably try everything you ask me to make.

ITS SUPPOSED TO BE UGLY BTW

Garet saw this encounter, the event of Thombur and Alaon's First meet, (This rp was voided, I think, but if it wasn't it'd mean Alaon was pregnant at the time) I would of scrapped it, but the look on Alaon's face is priceless.thombur.png
@aidoninja @Holy_Bejebus

I've posted this one on another thread, but I made it so whatever. Garet heat of the moment kissed Salheira the Caparii. She never ran away, but she didn't really like it I think. This is probably what she wanted to do in her mind
gabret.png

or as sankera will have you ^
derp.gif

Harateth and Grief have a dinner date
Haragrief.png
@Cubey (I made my own thread, woohoo) @GregorWaldstein (Hey its hareteth)

Another one I've already posted, Rose and Garet liked each other but then Rose found someone else. Rose-Garet weren't dating at this time. Also later that night Garet lost his eye. ouch.
garetroselokhan.png

@firegirl356879 (i already tagged you, i know) @Depressed_Monkey

If you want a request just inform me, and I can make a convo with your picture or not, I dunno.

Current Request List:
1. Oh... it's empty, just like my friends list.

Last edited:

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
*writes own name down at friend list*

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
*player love Storm of noah*
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Last edited:

Landem

Lord of Altera
AHHHHHHHHHHHHGGHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE IT SO MUCH OMG :heart:33333333
ITS GORGEOUS THEYRE WONDERFUL

Last edited:

PitaChipBoi

Lord of Altera
Nut_Jooce
Nut_Jooce
Untitled6666.png
It's Garet, Lokhan, and a kid named Argus btw, lokhan and garet are argueing over who should keep the kid.
BACKSTORY: Lokhan cut Garet's eye out. So just how funny that is. @Death Crafter @Depressed_Monkey

Remember this entire thread is a joke and its supposed to look bad and make fun of everyone's characters :heart:

Death Crafter

Lord of Altera
View attachment 49500
It's Garet, Lokhan, and a kid named Argus btw, lokhan and garet are argueing over who should keep the kid.
BACKSTORY: Lokhan cut Garet's eye out. So just how funny that is. @Death Crafter @Depressed_Monkey

Remember this entire thread is a joke and its supposed to look bad and make fun of everyone's characters :heart:
Ahahah x3
View attachment 49500

Ahahah why not? :(