Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Gauging interest in PvP recurring monthly event

Would you attend a PvP event like this?

• Total voters

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Us in scourge have discussed the idea of a recurring Combat PvP event. The idea is preset rules in a few unique arenas. Players can be there RP or just join in for the fun OOC (Temping as Lucans for the duration)

The idea was to create a few interesting environments to pummel each other in, these are still just ideas.

• Classic on going free for all. basicly a pit with some weapons and armor thrown in. Players set spawn outside the pit and jump in and fight you there hearts content!
  • 1v1 Bring your own match. Players will have a smaller more open arena and be allowed what ever gear they bring with them (Idealy we see players in decked out god gear smash on each other.
  • A dark arena with one player in full enchant armor and dark vision potions. Against a crowd of other players without any gear. Hunter vs hunted, last hunted standing wins!
  • Face the champion. Players will throw waves of bodies at a player in gear they brought themselves. This would continue tell the champion is dethroned.
These are just a few ideas we threw around. I'd like to know if there are as many players interested in PvP us @dUMMY and myself!

Please only Select yes if this is the sort of event you would attend. Ideas are welcome!

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I think this is brilliant, there are some great ideas listed here and I'd be happy to contribute some ideas of my own.

Teeke

Lord of Altera
Would this be an ic sort of event? If so do pvp deaths = ic deaths?

Hue hue hue is this just a way to clog the revival queue~?

RexJen

Lord of Altera
I would join in if I wasnt completely horrible at pvp (used to be awesome with a bow though)