Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

gaurdman's appeal [Denied - IceandFire]

Status
Not open for further replies.
List of things i saw in the things i can be banned for:

Excessive Swearing
Griefing
Unconsented PVP
Creating or using a Mob Grinder
Creating or using a Cobble Generators
Using Xray
Using Hacks
Excessive Trolling/Bullying

I'm sorry, but unless I am blind, saying "dayum, hawt" in response to someone blatantly implying sexual activity (both were obvious jokes) is not on that list. not only am I innocent of breaking a server rule, at first I was Perm-banned. now it has been changed to banned until January 1st

In order to avoid this kind of bull I actually went with it. and played their stupid thrashing me for amusement game for a while and left. come back. banned.

I can understand if I had written something actually stalkery or something getting me warned. but this is a logical fallacy.

in response to that not only was I called creepy, but I received a pm from the person in question saying "just because I have lady bits doesn't mean I am going to take your harassment" (and much much more)

Please consider NOT having me banned for the rest of the year, thanks

Last edited:

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Denied because this is not an actual appeal and is rather immature in response. Please read over our rules carefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.