Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

gavin0487 - application [Approved - Tantara]

gavin0487

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: gavin0487
2. Age: 24
3. Gender: Male
4. Country:Wales

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
i have tried to but the link is not working

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
i feel that the role play aspect will give minecraft more of a purpose than just crafting angd building structures. yes i do have experiance but this is very limited. the last minecraft server i was on had jobs which each member had to do in order to make money, which was slight role play. another game i have played that envolves role play is Skyrim, however im sure you know that this isnt a multiplayer experience but like i said it is very limited.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
my name is Gavin, i am 24 years old, a father of two and live in south wales. i only startded playing minecraft about 3 months ago and in that time i have thorougly enjoyed experimenting with redstone. my hobbies other than Minecraft include riding motorcross bikes, playing the xbox and generally going out with my family. on the xbox i most like to play FPS, third person shooters and the indie games. games i am currently playing at the moment include: Gears of War 3 and Blocks that Matter. When i go out with my family we like to go out for meals or up to the local park(weather permiting). I am currently studying a BTEC National Diploma in IT at Neath Port Talbot college, and in september i hope to study at Swansea University for a Computer Science degree. form obtaining this degree i hope to secure a career in the computer industry as a Programmer.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
no i dont

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
no
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
yes i am

11. How did you find out about our server?
from a previous server that i played on. the members have all semed to join this server

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
no but i will

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
In question 6 you say you have a bit of experience with RP. Could you tell us what this experience is and in what games.

Tantara

Resigned Admin
I'm going to accept you :)
Before you do anything, I really recommend flipping through the Altera Census to get a feel for the possible towns in Altera. When you start, you'll spawn in the town of Brustenburg. Use the Altera Survival Guide to find your way to Port Silver and the docks there to start to visit towns that you'd like. You've got to live in a town on this server, so its beneficial to know what sort of town you're looking for when you start.
Also, please read the rules one last time on the wiki tab to make sure that you've got a handle of things. I'd like to put an extra emphasis on the anti x-ray rule. Any use of black magic will be discovered.
Feel free to pm myself or any other mod/admin with any questions that you may have. Users with a red name in-game are moderators or admins.

Anyways, welcome to Altera!

Oh, and here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/54263163/Tome_of_Citizenship_1.2.pdf