Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

gazza90 [Approved - Alailanible]

GarethColes

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:
gazza90
2. Your real name:
Gareth Coles
3. Age:
4. Gender:
Male
5. Country:
U.K
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes I have read it and I agree to it.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I love roleplaying and Skyrim and i used to play runescape etc...

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I am a student who goes to a welsh school because i live in Wales and i i have and xbox360 and 2 brothers and always either playing on my xbox, minecraft or i'm playing sports. And yes i am a sporty person and i'm very good at football as my friends say. And i like rygby. My spelling is not perfect but its alright. My friends say i'm a great friend and very givable ( is that even a word ... :/ ) I love to play Skyrim on my xbox and i'm very good at it (around level 57). I live in a normal background and i have a dog named blue. I have 2 annoying brothers. And the aspect of A Roleplaying server inspires me because of games like Skyrim or Runescape. I also play on my pc with my friends on stuff like APB: Reloaded or Minecraft. Oh yeah and if you are wondering I do not play RuneScape. Lol;)
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
No not right now sorry but me and my friends want to build something big.
10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes i think i might have flymod installed on my client but I would think the server would stop it like many others...
12. How did you find out about our server?
My friend llyrios
13. Have you voted for us?
Not yet I will in a moment.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
In 7, I'm wondering, could you add any more, like about your rp experiences? And you have plenty in 8, but could you add a bit more?

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Hi!
I'm going to approve your application. Please behave, have fun and don't make me look bad. :p
Before running off to explore Altera I highly recommend that you take ten minutes to read The Altera Survival Guide (click) and the server rules on the wiki (click). It's only ten minutes and it will make your first days in the server much more enjoyable, I'm sure.

Welcome!