Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

General Hrothgar SharpPick I-The Dwarven Warrior's Tale

Jónsak

Lord of Altera
Since now.
EDIT: I just noticed this was my 1000 message! Woooooooooooooooo! And it was a pointless one ._.

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
A Series of Dwraven Tales: King Hrothgar Sharppick

Hrothgar stood in the long halls of Port Silver's Palace, kneeling before Lord Lars, who was sat upon his throne, surrounded by guards and city noblemen. The other few dwarves who accompanied Hrothgar rushed to the sides and stood, silent. Lars slowly rose, and took a few steps forwards towards Hrothgar.

"Rise Hrothgar, you need not bow to me"

Hrothgar did so, slowly, and Lars walked a few more steps forward.

"Ae'v been 'earin' what yer'v been doin' at Thraall, an ae'v sin yer 'av grown the Empire strong lad. We are pleased, especially me, ae'v been 'opin fer a long time the Empire will rise agen."

"Aye m'Lord, 'as tekken some work, but we've managed"

"And, yer know Hrothgar, ae'v gotten old, an' fat" Lars chuckled and placed his hand on his belly. A few of the Dwarves chuckled, and the tension in the room eased.

"Hrothgar, ae'm no leader anymore, tek me crown, yer rightfully deserve it. Tek it, it's yours. Yer now King o' the Dwarven Empire"

Hrothgar stood there, rubbed his eyes, and then looked around him, then turning back to Lars,

"What?!"

The room cheered, most of the other Dwarves from the area piled into the room, shouting and cheering "Congratulations! King Hrothgar!", bottles of the finest wines where opened, and Hrothgar stood there, bewildered.

(To be continued.)

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
OOC: This is brilliant! :eek: I like it a lot!!! *is impressed*

RP: Long live King Hrothgar!! *cheers*

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
Dwarven Tales: King Hrothgar Sharppick

Hrothgar sat on his throne as he watched tens of Dwarves dig out the walls and carve statues in his throne room. With the inner fortress cavern finally dug, the dwarves of Yearnen began to build the great structures which soon became the great capital of Thraall. Krimil stood by his side as he watched, and out in the distance of the huge hall was Seth and Roman, calling out to the builders, bailing out commands in harsh, deep tones.

"'As bin a long time we've bin diggin' this bloody cavern Krimil. An' finally it's done. Ae cannae believe it. Soon we will have the heart o' the Empire built, an' we can prepare for the Game!"

Krimil turned his head to the King,

"Aye m'lord! Soon we will 'av this place built, an' we can start our quest on the North, an' gettin' Draco the throne"

"Aye, soon, but first we gotta get this bloody 'all built!" Hrothgar's voice raised as he finished the sentence.

Thraall was growing, as were the regions of the North owned by Yearnen. Hrothgar, Dwarven King, was beginning his Empire.

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
Krak-Thun

The Outskirts of Krak-Thun (K-rack th-une), a small camp of six or seven tents and a campfire, and a large number of Dwarves patrolling and doing their day-to-day business. The cheery tune of a dwarven song, played by one of the bards, is heard throughout the camp.

Hrothgar stood leaning over a large table in his tent, with Fat, Krimil and Seth around it. Two guards also stood at the entrance of the tent, and a squire carrying a small barrel of Hrothgar's favorite ale.

"If we attack now, we'll be able ter take the back of the castle, and get 'em from there. But, if we tek the front, we can easily use the towers ter ar advantage..." Seth said, pushing small dwarven figures across the huge map of Altera, which was sprawled across the table.

"Aye, but if we tek the front, we all 'av ter charge through the gates, givin' 'em an advantage..." Krimil replied, putting back the figures Seth just moved.

"Hmm, Ae say we tek the back tonight at dusk, when they're not as prepared, an' we send a smaller band o' men to the front first, meanin' they 'av ter divide their forces. We can then move in from the back, tek the men there, an' then the men at the front, an' then move into the castle..." Hrothgar planned, as he took a large swig of ale from his mug.

"Aye, sounds like a plan, m'king" Krimil replied, nodding at the plan.

"Hmph, very well. Seth, prepare yer men to attack the back, Krimil, organised a band of weaklin's an' prisoners ter attack the front." Hrothgar said, putting his mug down and preparing to leave.

"Aye, but where're yer goin' m'king?" Seth said, as he turned to leave.

"Ter get me armor yer fool!" He replied, chuckling.

"'An on, yer fightin' with us?" Seth replied in surprise.

"A good King fights for his people, Seth." Hrothgar answered, solemnly.

"Aye." Seth and Krimil replied simultaneously.

Several hours later, snow began to fall rapidly, and the whistling howls of the wind came with it. All fell silent within the camp, as Seth and Krimil organised their men, as Hrothgar sat on his horse in front. A glow of yellow could be seen just north, Krak-Thun's watchmen still awake.

"Tonight men, we are outnumbers two to one, we have three rams, they have four strong, stone walls. Tonight, we have a battle. A battle we will win. We will win this battle, because, no matter how many bloody fags o' men they 'av, The Dwarves of Yearnen will always be victorious, for we will 'av our glory, our Glory of Yore! For Yearnen!" Seth cheered, quiet enough so it would not alert the people of Krak-Thun, but loud enough to be heard.

"Glory of Yore! For Yearnen!" The Dwarves replied, shouting and cheering.

Hrothgar took the last swig of his ale, and raised his shield.

"Right then! Let's go kill some bloody men an' take that effin' castle!" Hrothgar shouted and pressed against his horse, starting into a charge.

Two Hours later, the blizzard still covering the lands with white sheet of ice cold snow, and littered with the bodies and armors of both Dwarves and Humans. Hrothgar stood, pick in hand, covered in blood, and a womb in his right leg. Seth stood with him, looking out for any survivors.

On the other side of the castle stood Krimil and few of the men he had taken with him. Blood and men also littering the floors. The walls, collapsed and broken, were flooded with dead bodies, fire and tar.

Hrothgar smiled as a glow of fire could be seen from the top of the castle, as a flaming flag was risen to the top of the tower.

And the simultaneous crescendo of cheers began.

"Oohrar!"

Trouble Kelp

Loyal Servant of Altera
Ou of curiousity, could you make an offhand reference to Bassa? He may be no longer in use, but I like to keep the old lad alive...stupid blighter.