Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

gengar [Approved - Alaila]

gengar

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:

gengariczek

2. Age:

3. Gender:

Male

4. Country:

Czech Republic

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?

Yes I have, and I understand everything said in it and I am going to respect all of it including the law.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

I love roleplaying. I so love roleplaying I have to roleplay in every game i play. Alot of people asked me stupid questions like 'why are you doing this, you don't have to build floor under the wall, nobody will see it anyway', but it's only logic i can't build stone wall on the dirt (maybe other players can't see it, but I still know it's in there and that it is wrong!). One friend of mine told me that I'm taking the game too serious and that my buildings doesn't have to be perfect and realistic. I think he doesn't get the point of roleplay. But to answer the question: I think that roleplaying is the most awesome, enjoyable and fun playstyle, not only in Minecraft but in other games as well. I also like fantasy and medieval theme in general, I think that is important to say as well.
I have alot of experience in roleplaying, although most of it was in single-player games (the Elder's Scrolls), and only a little in multi-player (World of Warcraft).

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

Well, I'm student on high school, going to graduate this year and going to university afteward. I'm studying IT (especially programming). I also play a bass guitar in a band, therefore I love not only listening to music, but creating and playing it as well. I also like doing custom own projects, whatever it is (electronic circuits for guitar effects for example). I also like sports. I play basketball, volleyball, running and swimming and I also like watching sports like ice-hockey and tennis. My favorite beverage is Beer, and non-alcoholic Kofola (something like coca-cola). For food I like all kind of chicken meat with fries for example.There is one more thing that you might want to know: I went to the Manchester last summer, I learned a lot of english and mostly the british accent, which confused me alot at first. I loved your country and land.​
And my self-characteristic: I think I am very respectful, understanding and kind person. I am also creative :) I think that's enough.​

8. If you have examples of your work please attach them to this post.

So, here is my castle (built in survival mode, no cheats or modes - raw survival default singleplayer) - from the south:

the same castle from the south-east tower (please ignore the unfinished building in the north):

the same castle from the highest inner tower, looking down to my keep:

And this is my modest farmhouse, made of wood (it doesn't look so cool as I thought it will :( ):

9. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?

I think I should say that I haven't been playing on any minecraft multiplayer server before and all my MC expecience comes from singleplayer only. I hope that's not a problem.​

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

Yes, I am no cheater. The only thing I added to my minecraft client is a texture pack seen above ;)

11. How did you find out about our server?
Found it using google search.​

12. Have you voted for us?
Yes, I have.

That's all for my application, thanks for your precious time you spent reading it. I'm looking forward for all upcoming comments and notes, and hopefully an approval.

gengar

Villager
Sorry, I accidentally named the thread with wrong account name, I hope you understand.
To clarify:
MC account name: gengariczek
gengar is my name in this forum only.

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Hi!
I'm going to approve your application. Please behave and have fun. :p
Before running off to explore Altera I highly recommend that you take ten minutes to read The Altera Survival Guide (click) and the server rules on the wiki (click). It's only ten minutes and it will make your first days in the server much more enjoyable, I'm sure.

Welcome!