Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

George Lucas Kill Star Wars

Do you think George Lucas ruined Star Wars with the prequel movies?

• Total voters

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
This is mt perception of what George Lucas did to the original Star Wars, like those first three that where made. Those ones. Where the best of all. And he ruined it, with all that fake, dense, CGI crap.

Lord_Sinclair

Lord of Altera
Granted, the original trilogy was the best, but the prequel movies were still not bad.

Editing the original films, though, DID ruin them ("Noooooo!").

I'm nervous about what they'll be doing to the next trilogy, though; I hope they don't follow the books...

/Hopefully/ they'll bring back all the original actors and make the next trilogy a sort of "30 years later..." thing; it would also be hilarious to see Mark Hamill switching back and forth between Luke Skywalker and the Joker.

sonnybassplayer

Legend of Altera
The prequel series is good, not as good as the Original trilogy, but still good films, where Lucas managed to use greatly new filming technologies to do things he couldn't have done 30 years ago....
But I'm truly scared about the new ones. The ones made by...Disney. Will they ever be able to follow's Lucas' ideals ??? I don't know...as I've been seeing the original films since I was a children, I don't know if I will ever be able to cosider Disney's generation "original"...or I'll consider it part of the Expanded Universe, even if they'll have the "original" badge let's say...
Oh and I agree they shouldn't have edited the original trilogy in the 90s, that was...wrong!

In my opinion, they should show something like 20-30 years later the Return Of The Jedi. not going backwards again, absolutely, nor too much far after Episode IV...Like seeing Luke aged, and his son becoming a Jedi, maybe becoming evil like his grandfather, and Luke trying to stop him... Something tragical would be Luke having to kill his son, after his father... I have to stop or I'll never manage to lol...
By the way, how will they have the films not conflict with the expanded universe? Will they just not care about it?lol

Spark

Broken
Cptjosh1999 said:
I have read many of the books, and they have all followed the same story line, Which means that Luke starts a new order, has a kid, marries, wife dies, then Han and Leia have twins, then a new child, one twin goes insane and kills his little brother, insane Jacen Solo dies, and a whole lot of ludicracy. SPOILER ALERT Chewbacca dies.
If that happens in the film, and you just spoiled it all.....

I will find you
and I will
EAT
YOUR
LIMBS!!!!

I like the graphic novels....

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff
The prequel series is good
Stop it right there. I don't need any more word to understand everything.
Bananas! :D

Of course the prequel is good... for 5 to 7 years old children. After that, its just trash.

PS : Irony mode was on, don't misunderstand me :p

sonnybassplayer

Legend of Altera
Stop it right there. I don't need any more word to understand everything.
Bananas! :D

Of course the prequel is good... for 5 to 7 years old children. After that, its just trash.

PS : Irony mode was on, don't misunderstand me :p
..........Well, actually Epidose I came out when I was....SEVEN! lol