Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Geowimb Application. [Approved - Alaila]

Geowimb

Villager
1)Username: Geowimb
2)Real name: Georgia Wimble
3)Age: 17
4)Gender: Female
5)Country: England
6)Yes, I have read the Tome
7) Role-playing- Its one of my loves! I love roleplaying a Maiden with a bow, Not sure why, Just love the whole aspect of it! I have played World of Warcraft for many years on a Role-Play server and I just hope this server lives up to my excpectations (If accepted :3)
8) Well, As i said above, I LOVE to Role-play! I cannot live without role-playing a Maiden from either the middle ages or from a fantasy! I have played World of Warcraft for a good few years so I know how to act and interact around people and also means I will at least know the basics of RP. I also find books like Game of Thrones and anything about Tudor time nobility AMAZING! :3 I have had Minecraft a while so I know the basics and I am also a bit of a nut when it comes to how things look, It all has to be prefect! I like to think I am a kind friendly person who is not scared of putting my skills to the test and belive I would be a valued memeber to the community. (Wow, Its like applying for a job!)
9) No images, Sorry, It will have to be a suprise! (If I get accepted)
10) Not really, I hope I have covered it all above and you appove of me!
11) Yes I am aware.

Thank you so much! Guinavire (My favourite name!)

Jónsak

Lord of Altera
Hey matette (female version of mate:p) If i remember right they want you to copy the format too but otherwise i really like this app :)

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Hi!
I'm going to approve your application. Please behave and have fun. :p
Before running off to explore Altera I highly recommend that you take ten minutes to read The Altera Survival Guide (click) and the server rules on the wiki (click). It's only ten minutes and it will make your first days in the server much more enjoyable, I'm sure.

Welcome!