Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Geralt Llewellyn - Back From The Dead

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
oh wow, this character's older than I thought he'd be XD don't forget that as Roy moves from place to place, Geralt could easily seek him out if he wants more blacksmithing experience :p

Also, nice char~

SaddestDad

Lord of Altera
Okay so I updated the whole profile a bit, But I still have more to work on, I'll probably add more to relations tomorrow.

SaddestDad

Lord of Altera
Entry log 1-?, Nicholas Velis age 19. 25th of sunbright, 2249:
The sea lapped at the bowels of the ship, I heard the echoes of our lookout yelling from on high. "Land starboard side, Ship port side!" I nodded softly as if anyone would see, Moving from my quarters to the quarterdeck I spotted Imlerith. He turned flashing a small smile, "Hello captain, The sea is calm and the moon is bright." I returned the smile, "Hmn, It is beautiful tonight... 's shame we have to stain it with blood, And dont call me captain, Nicholas does just fine." Imlerith shrugged and turned, Looking toward the lone ship. "Its a small merchant ship, He's a traveler and has no strong connections." He refused to shift his gaze from the boat. "So that means no prisoners." I began examining the ship as well, Was about half the size of our's which meant an easy take for us. "Heard some chatter from the men, Said he has some sort of artifact... Something to do with the gods" I then looked to him, Scoffing a slight. "The gods are bullshit and you know that." He let out a half hearted laugh, "You think they're bullshit, But I wont share my thoughts with you." He then broke his gaze from the ship, Looking to me. "You know how much of a pain in the ass you are to me?" I grinned, Then he gave a small smirk. "In any case, We are taking that ship tonight." I turned, Taking hold of the wheel. "Full sail, Men!" And we began for the lone merchant.