Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ghuull Ironshard (old one was executed :( )

Ninja_Kaboom

I think I might like it here
Name: Ninja_Kaboom.
Nickname/Alias: Ghuull Ironshard.
Race: Dwarf.
Height: 4ft 10inches.
Weight: 163pounds.
Hair: Light Brown.
Eyes: Brown.
Skin: White.
Identifying Marks: An overly sized beard and a very long pony tail for my age.
Appearance: An average dwarf, built with pure muscle and loyalty.
Strengths: Digging holes!
Weaknesses and fears: -
Religion and cults: -
Profession: Miner, Librarian and a beginner in Alchemy.

A while ago, up in the Northern Kingdoms of Altera, a busy town full of Dwarves lived for two purposes, the digging of holes and the drinking of ale! This land was the land of Furai, it had shops and bakery's, forges and mines, airships and ships, everything you could name it had, all but Elves as they were forbidden of course. One dwarf in particular, was very close to the once king of the land, Vunda Goldtongue III, his name was Ilak Ironshard, he was a simple dwarf, well built with the love of mining. Ilak would work all day and night just for a sack of radiants, to help his family, who owned the local forge.

Ilak and Salin, his wife, always wanted a child but poor Ilak was always away busy with his work, which left Salin and he employees to work the forge. But one day Ilak was granted a holiday, and they decided to have a go at making a child. 9 months later a boy was born, his name be Ghuull Ironshard, and that boy is now me. But unfortunately peace and tranquility didn't last long after I was born, we were attacked by the Elves, they crippled us in the dark with their magic. Me and my family were split up, our king was killed, and our town burnt to a crisp. Now I turn to find another family, a family with enough power to destroy the Elves and hopefully restore my town to its former glory, but first I need to find that family and regain my radiants!

May the elves fall and pay for their mistakes!​