Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Going home after all this time :I

Matto225

The White Mage
So, i'm moving back to the UK after 8 years. This means that we'll be sorting out all that stuff like internet and things as well as packing stuff (taking a 5 min break to post this!) in order to move back. So, i'll be gone for around a week minimum. Don't burn the server down, be good you lot and try not to have too much fun without me ;)

See you all when I get back :3

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Shadowsmalls said:
Wait, where did you live?
Me: Might be the land of the free and the home of the brave
Brain: You call yourself British and you know more of the American national anthem than your own!
Me: I can't help it, it's catchy!

Matto225

The White Mage
Wait, where did you live?
Though it's been some years, around Oxford way I believe. Or was it Hemel-Hempstad...?
*Confuses self*
No, i'm sure it was....
Me: Might be the land of the free and the home of the brave
Brain: You call yourself British and you know more of the American national anthem than your own!
Me: I can't help it, it's catchy!
"God attack the queen, send big dogs after her, to-bite-her-bum"
-Eddie Izzard

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Matto225 said:
Though it's been some years, around Oxford way I believe. Or was it Hemel-Hempstad...?
*Confuses self*
No, i'm sure it was....
"God attack the queen, send big dogs after her, to-bite-her-bum"
-Eddie Izzard
I think shadow meant where have you been living this whole time :p

Alpha

The Watcher
You will visit me when you get back to England, so sayeth Alpha, Dark lord of the seven towers, high master of hell and the realms between, tyrannical ruler of the seas of Altera... and lord of the dance!

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Oh, Switzerland, cool.
And Eddie Izzard and Bill Bailey are 2 of my favourite comedians, so you have earned my eternal respect.

matyio

The original mute
And when you visit alpha, make sure i know so you'll have a good chance to meet me too. Anyway sad to see you go, even temporarily.

Matto225

The White Mage
You will visit me when you get back to England, so sayeth Alpha, Dark lord of the seven towers, high master of hell and the realms between, tyrannical ruler of the seas of Altera... and lord of the dance!
*Gets out map of england* What is this?!?!? Why is nothing logically centred around anything?!? D: Serious note, probably can once i'm set with school and stuff, few people i might be meeting up with ^.^

Edit: Of course Mat! :D

And Shadow: Izzard is my favourit comedian of all time, got to see him live a couple of years back :') the man is brilliant

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
And Shadow: Izzard is my favourit comedian of all time, got to see him live a couple of years back :') the man is brilliant
I haven't seen Eddie Izzard live yet ;-;
I saw Bill Bailey about 2 years ago, and he was fantastic.
Eddie Izzard is probably my second favourite comedian.