Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Goldtalon101 Teamspeak Ban Appeal [Resolved-Unbanned]

Goldtalon101

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Goldtalon101
Goldtalon101
Mystic
Dear HollowWorld

I would like to take the time to write a formal apology. My actions on teamspeak were simply unjustified, immature and inappropriate. During the course of such actions people were starting to explain to me that they wished I to stop, but my naïveté got the better of me and instead of listening to their requests I ignored them. This left quite a few people offended at what I had said and quite frankly there was no reason for me to state such things in the first place. It is from this immaturity that people were no longer able to enjoy the happy and friendly community that we all love; instead they had to deal with the offensive and inappropriate statements that I was saying. I took away from them the friendliness of the community by placing them into uncomfortable situations.

My actions were completely unacceptable and the right actions were taken to stop them. However, it is my turn to now do the right thing in apologizing. I am deeply sorry for any of the trouble I have caused, be it ignoring staff and players or the offensive statements I apologize. My actions were simply immature and now that I have learnt from this event I now fully understand that media’s such as teamspeak are designed to be shared with the community, not turned into an environment where people are being offended or uncomfortable. I apologize to anyone who tried to tell me to stop and I ignored them. I apologize to the staff for breaking the rules of the community and for ignoring them as well.

I understand that what I have done was unacceptable, but I have learnt my lesson and I can assure you that such actions will not occur again. It was my naïve nature that led me to perform such actions, but now that I am aware of what can happen from these events I am fully aware of how people will take offence to inappropriate statements.

I do hope you can accept my apology and allow me to rejoin that part of the community

Yours Sincerely

~Gold

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Hello there Gold;

I would like to first say that this post is very much appreciated, for its mature and respectful content. After a short discussion within the Staff Team, your ban should be lifted. Feel free to contact any Staff Member if there are any technical difficulties.
Apologies for any long wait in a reply to this and inconvenience coming with that, and thank you for this communication. Hoping to many fun days on the TS :)

-Mich