Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Goldtalon101's Whitelist Application [Approved - Niko]

Goldtalon101

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Goldtalon101
Goldtalon101
Mystic
About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?
Goldtalon101

2. How old are you?
21 years old.

3. What country are you from?
Australia

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is using information you've acquired, outside of roleplay, and being used in roleplay. It can also take the form of messaging people outside of the server to come and help you with something you're facing in the server for example.

Powergaming is forcing actions to succeed against other players.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Niko

8. Tell us about yourself!
I'm a returning player who wants to spend sometime roleplaying again. I'm also a university student.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
No I don't.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Many years ago I was referred to by a player who hasn't played since 2013. Otherwise I'm just a returning player.

About Your Character!

Character Name:
Donovan Aluvior

Character Age:
45 years old

Character Race:
Human

Appearance:
Donovan is a balding man with a chest length beard. His skin is wrinkled from over exposure in the sun. He's around 6'1" with a skinny yet solid build.

Written Test!

9th Day of Sunbright - 2182, Year of Humility

"What can be said about today that hasn't already filled the pages of this journal...Like everyday, I awoke to the wind rustling the branches above camp. I felt the familiar embrace of my lower back pain and stood up to face another day of hard work for little pay. I once again told myself that today would be different, this was going to be the last day that I'd be tending these fields".

11th Day of Sunbright - 2182, Year of Humility

"It was only as the sun was setting that I realised I was still here. Still tending to the wheat that I'll never see made into bread, or even eat the bread for that matter. I have no plans, I have no money, but tomorrow...I'm gone".

23rd Day of Sunbright - 2182, Year of Humility

"
Upon reflection, leaving that field might've been the biggest mistake of my life. But, if I stayed there I certainly would've been buried there...Who wants to be buried near a wheat field? I've managed to secure some work as a stable hand at the local village. It's hard work, but at least I'm out of that dreaded sunlight...I feel less 'dry' by the day".

Donovan closed his journal and placed it on the ground next to his bed, he slept on a simple sack of flour that had been emptied and filled with hay. It wasn't comfortable, but it was new. Donovan couldn't quite remember how long he'd spent in that field, but it felt like most of his life had been wasted away in the sunlight. He looked down at the back of his hands, his skin was tanned and wrinkled from the sunlight, he couldn't look more like a commoner if he tried. He began to drift off to sleep, thinking about how his life could change, he was now making a bit more money than working in the fields, "...maybe I'll go travelling, who wants to die in some stable..." he thought to himself.

The next morning, Donovan awoke to the warm embrace of his lower back pain, but something felt...different. "You know...I kinda feel better", he thought to himself as he made his way towards the horses. He politely bowed to the stable master who informed him that the younger lords of the castle would be riding today. "You've got to get these horses brushed'n'fed and make sure you put those saddles on tightly. If anything were to happen to those little lords, it'd be your head". As Donovan carried the large saddles towards the horses he felt happy. For the first time in his life, he felt like things were finally changing for the better. He was indoors, he had people to talk to and he was helping some lords children. Donovan couldn't help but feel somewhat important, a feeling he'd never experienced in his life thus far.

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.