Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Gone again.

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Bit funny that you posted it ten minutes after I asked... MOAR stories, write more stories. :p

Trouble Kelp

Loyal Servant of Altera
Matty, I know what pessimism is. I would be a pessimist if I wasn't such an optimist. Well, not an optimist, just very out of the world. I live in my head so much I have a positive outlook on how things could go.

matyio

The original mute
Matty, I know what pessimism is. I would be a pessimist if I wasn't such an optimist. Well, not an optimist, just very out of the world. I live in my head so much I have a positive outlook on how things could go.
Well good for you, though I'd prefer to be a pessimist than an optimist, and in between rather than either.

Trouble Kelp

Loyal Servant of Altera
Congrats, you win a prize Mori!

Now go read my new entry. And leave a comment. I likes the comments more than I likes the likes. If you leave a comment, Ill comment on the comment, but I won't comment on the likes.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
The pessimist sees the glass to be half empty.
The optimist sees the glass to be half full.
I see the glass to be twice as large as necesarry.

Trouble Kelp

Loyal Servant of Altera
I go for the metaphysical side of things. The glass is niether empty or full, it is not even there. Or at least thats what I tell myself when I knock it onto the floor.

Trouble Kelp

Loyal Servant of Altera
And we will throw it on 3. Not 4, nay 5, nay 2, unless though continuest onto 3. Should thou count to 6, may ye be blown into tiny bits for your foolishness....

Now that I said that...I forgot what this thread was about....how did we get to this?