Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

GoT - Who do you follow?

Which House is do you follow?

• House Baratheon

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • House Lannister

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • House Stark

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • House Arryn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • House Greyjoy

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • House Tyrell

• House Tully

• House Martell

• House Targaryen

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Other

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters

JDMcNugget

Lord of Altera
Well, I'm sure anyone who watches Game of Thrones has a favorite House. Who do you follow, or want to "win"? Personally, my favorite is House Baratheon. I'm a big fan of Stannis.

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Joffrey is the best, obviously...
Get out. :p

Well, I'm going to be generic and say House Stark.

I would not mind Baratheon, except all three of the brothers are too stubborn to be of any use to anybody. Likewise with Targaryen, but Daenerys can be... unpredictable.

Spark

Broken
House Stark
They seem like the most honourable house seeing as they havn't really screwed anyone over yet. I also don't want the kid to remain king or dat gurl with her dragons to take over.

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
It's a hard decision, but I'm going to have to say House Stark, as well. They have some of my top favourite characters.

Anithola

Lord of Altera
For me it was between Stark and Targaryen, cuz.. you know.. Daenarys.. :3.. but i chose stark because ever since i started reading the books about 2 years ago ive always felt like i understood the starks, and i often find myself rooting for them, so...