Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Greatest War Game of All Time (modern)

What is the greatest modern-era war game?

• Call of Duty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Forje

Lord of Altera
I love Battlefield, but all the mentioned above are great. Battlefield is mine because of how real most of the situations can get, in multiplayer and in the campaign. The graphics also are above the standards for me, but when does that matter? Plus, flying planes for me just means crashing... Even in Battlefield! :)

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
I love Battlefield, but all the mentioned above are great. Battlefield is mine because of how real most of the situations can get, in multiplayer and in the campaign. The graphics also are above the standards for me, but when does that matter? Plus, flying planes for me just means crashing... Even in Battlefield! :)
:eek: In Ace Combat 04 and 5, the biggest danger by far is actually getting shot down by other planes or by SAMs or AA guns, any competent pilot can avoid crashing... besides, graphics are extremely important in my opinion. For example, I know this is off-topic slightly, but the original Doctor Who, horrible graphics as in special efffects, if there even were any. New Doctor Who, just as good in terms of storyline, but way better acting and updated special effects. Now I laugh at the old Doctor Who, because it's just such horrid special effects. Off-topic rant over, back to topic.

Forje

Lord of Altera
:eek: In Ace Combat 04 and 5, the biggest danger by far is actually getting shot down by other planes or by SAMs or AA guns, any competent pilot can avoid crashing... besides, graphics are extremely important in my opinion. For example, I know this is off-topic slightly, but the original Doctor Who, horrible graphics as in special efffects, if there even were any. New Doctor Who, just as good in terms of storyline, but way better acting and updated special effects. Now I laugh at the old Doctor Who, because it's just such horrid special effects. Off-topic rant over, back to topic.
Yes, I do agree, but with some games, off topic again sorry, say Ocrina of Time for the N64, the graphics,by modern standards, are terrible. However, the game is still loved and played to this day. While I say that, Battlefield has amazing graphics and gameplay, and the story is AMAZING (compared to MW3 :p, and modern shooters.) It also has vehicle components that make the game special and diverse from its common rivals... I still love both games you mentioned before, but flying in games had never really kicked off in my heart. In Battlefield, all is fair and nothing is far to overpowered. In flying games, I feel as if I am simply trying to get around and shoot someone in the backside, without any tactics that I see in Battlefield. Never the less, those games that were mentioned are very fun as I have tried them, and I very much enjoy many that come my way. I tend to have a open mind though.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Oohoohoo! So we can mention WW2 games!
As I said, CoH, RO2, Blitzkrieg's fun :3, Gotta get some Codename Panzer (gosh.. I think I'll download that game, brings back memories :D), Despite being quite an arcade game, I like R.U.S.E, IL2 series NEED to be brought up... And that's about it really :p
I'm sure there is more that I can't think of