Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

GregorWaldstein Ban Appeal [Ban Shortened]

Gregor

Lord of Altera
First of all, I want to apologize for my excessive cursing, while I have no excuse for breaking the rules, I would like to explain why I cursed so much, and why I (mis)interpreted the rules as such.

I have never played on a server or have been in a community that cracks down on swearing like in HollowWorld, while I realize it is quite immature and needless behaviour, it grew on me as the years went by, when it got filtered, I thought it was fine as long as you dont try to bypass it.

I was wrong, and I was stupid for not following the rules I agreed to.

I admit, I swear quite a bit and I should have known better, I think part of that comes from me never having been called out or warned about it before, and I started thinking a bit laxly about the swearing rule, and I apologize for that, and in the future I shall be more mindful of the rules.

I would like to apologize to the players and staff who had to read through my swearing, and I probably came off as immature and irresponsible by doing so, and I will correct my behaviour in the future, and avoid using swear words or variations of it.

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Your ban appeal is being discussed among staff. We'll get back to you soon.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
As announced t'staff: Going to update the three sweaing unban appeals with a mitigation down to part of the week - ending on Friday.

Gregor

Lord of Altera
As announced t'staff: Going to update the three sweaing unban appeals with a mitigation down to part of the week - ending on Friday.
I apologize, english is not my native language and I am a little confused right now, does this mean the verdict will be decided on friday, or that the ban lasts until friday?

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
I apologize, english is not my native language and I am a little confused right now, does this mean the verdict will be decided on friday, or that the ban lasts until friday?
No problemo - Happy to clarify:

Things were discussed - the appeal is accepted and you will be unbanned this Friday.