Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Grinding for you!

Jesseygirl:D

Settling in Altera
Hello I currently have some free time on my hands and I'v been grinding lots of lovely building blocks!
Who doesn't need building blocks?! Everybody needs building blocks! So why not buy from me instead of slaving away and not roleplaying? Roleplay is what makes this server go 'round!

See Below for my inventory!

Do you not see what you need in my inventory? Then buy a grinder package!

The Grinder package is a lovely deal! For a workers fee of 1,000 rads I'll drop everything and go grind away for you! (Warning 1,000 rads is only a fee for me to grind /for/ you, you will still need to pay for the materials once you come to collect them!)

Have you recently bought from me? Then leave a review below telling others how great your buying experience was! And if you order right now I'll throw in a free compliment about your skin! (Even if your skin sucks but you wont really know will you?)

So BUY BUY BUY NOOOOOWWW!

Last edited:

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Oooh. Do you grind white-stained clay and iron? How much for a stack of both? :D

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Lets start the haggle at 8k?

I already have /some/ white stained clay already as well as some iron how much are you looking for?
Ooh hmm, I'd say about 4 stacks of iron blocks?
10 stacks of white stained clay

And if I can throw in 4 stacks of bonemeal, oxeyedaisies and orange tulips- that'd be lit (need those for banners)

Perhaps 60k- though I only have 20k currently. However I do vote everyday...

In fact, lemme get whatever funds necessary to you first and then you can start grinding. And of course you can take as long as you need since it may be awhile for me to get the funds for this.

Settling in Altera

And if I can throw in 4 stacks of bonemeal, oxeyedaisies and orange tulips- that'd be lit (need those for banners)

In fact, lemme get whatever funds necessary to you first and then you can start grinding. And of course you can take as long as you need since it may be awhile for me to get the funds for this.

I have 17 stacks of white stained clay. I start work on the iron /blocks/ tonight. Bone meal will be difficult but acceptable and flowers are easy enough.

I'd like to haggle over the price /when/ you have the funds but this is a good start and I'll have the materials ready and waiting (Put on reserve) when you have the funds!

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Far too expensive for my tastes. Sorry..

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
I have 17 stacks of white stained clay. I start work on the iron /blocks/ tonight. Bone meal will be difficult but acceptable and flowers are easy enough.

I'd like to haggle over the price /when/ you have the funds but this is a good start and I'll have the materials ready and waiting (Put on reserve) when you have the funds!
Okies fine by me! I'll start getting dat cash munie

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend

If you create one banner, you can duplicate it with a blank banner. I.e.

White banner, all tricked out with different designs. Put it in a crafting table with a blank white banner, and there you go.

Settling in Altera

Just a heads up your contract will be completed by next Tuesday.