Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Groundon3 - Application [Approved - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Groudon

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Groundon3
2. Your real name: David
3. Age: 15
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: United States of America

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes, I have read the Tome of Citizenship and will follow every rule to the fullest extent. But, the chat rules are a bit confusing. Nothing I cant comprehend.
7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
This will be the first time on a Minecraft server like this and I like it. Yes, I have played other role-playing games, like Runescape, and two games on Roblox, its like minecraft but, made before Minecraft was ever made.
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Hello, my name is David, call be Groundon3 please, Ground if you want to shorten it. The job I will take up will be an alcamist or a merchant if potions are not available. An interest of mine is Pokemon, if you have a Pokemon question, ask away, I might always have the answer. Also, some other hobbies of mine include: Terraria, 2D version of Minecraft, for a little wile on Robloxs, a much more advanced and an older like version of Minecraft, and Plants Vs, Zombies, a great tower defense game. Plus, most of the builds I've made are good, not fantastic, but good. I will try to match the time period, if it doesn't, tell me and ill change it. I'm a really a good guy, i dont brake any rules, if you need help ill help as best as i can, and I'll take segestions from anyone as long as it is appropriate to the server and the Kings and Queens. The main reason I'm here is because my friends are playing here and our server is not up yet. Almost forgot, I am a great Redstone mechanic.
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Sorry, I don't have any picture and/or videos...
10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I do have some friends on the server.
11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes, I understand that the use of black magic is not allowed and punished by banning. Plus, I don't want to be killed by X-Rays!

Status
Not open for further replies.